The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Sometimes i fail to understand how can one fall in love with a place they are visiting first time. When i am asked this question as to which uni your son likes i always tell them how can you know by just visiting the uni once. Unless one goes thru an experience it is impossible. So i would definitely go to LSE over UCL any day.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Damn been quiet today
Original post by magnolia123
Damn been quiet today

Maybe most of those following this thread have already received an answer and there's only a handful of us TSR actives waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thestudent100
Maybe most of those following this thread have already received an answer and there's only a handful of us TSR actives waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah possibly. Gives me hope though to see if there are still people receiving offers today or next week or whatever.
Original post by magnolia123
Yeah possibly. Gives me hope though to see if there are still people receiving offers today or next week or whatever.

Nothing offers on Twitter so far haha
just got rejected for management...feels quite ****, good luck to all of you!
Original post by bobabob
just got rejected for management...feels quite ****, good luck to all of you!

Unlucky man, did you literally just hear? :frown:
Original post by jchap9776
Unlucky man, did you literally just hear? :frown:

Like 20 minutes ago(
Original post by bobabob
Like 20 minutes ago(

Ah peak, what's your 2nd choice?
Original post by Ethan_
CONGRATULATIONS!! :smile::smile: When did you apply? I've been waiting since the mid of November ... :smile:

Thank you!! :smile: I applied early November. Don't worry you'll get your offer soon! :smile:
got rejected from social policy&gov/sociology/econ No news from Social Policy yet. Waiting to be rejected next week.
Did anyone hear back from Social Policy?
Original post by okmandy
Did anyone hear back from Social Policy?

I got my offer for straight Social Policy BSc in January - is the course you have applied to ?
Original post by Flippi1
I got my offer for straight Social Policy BSc in January - is the course you have applied to ?

oh,yes.I applied to all the majors in Bsc social policy. Got rejected from three of them.Still waiting for this one. They said my ps is not strong enough. I am an American applicant.
Original post by okmandy
oh,yes.I applied to all the majors in Bsc social policy. Got rejected from three of them.Still waiting for this one. They said my ps is not strong enough. I am an American applicant.

Ok well good luck with your remaining chance and your other options away from LSE.

I think because they don't interview they take the personal statement very seriously ...
Can't decide whether I should send an email to ugadmissions if I don't hear next week, just saying how I know it's competitive and was wondering whether the admissions selector is still reviewing my application... Thoughts? My 4 week expired feb 6th and next Friday would be March 6th
Can't decide whether I should send an email to ugadmissions if I don't hear next week, just saying how I know it's competitive and was wondering whether the admissions selector is still reviewing my application... Thoughts? My 4 week expired feb 6th and next Friday would be March 6th

I think if you do email them they will just say they are still considering your application ... They will tell you when they have made their minds up ... I can't imagine they will think oh this person really wants to know so lets put them out of their misery !! But hey do what you think you should !! Good luck
Reply 4077

do not under any circumstances. That is a guaranteed rejection. Just wait until the end of march
Original post by avar
do not under any circumstances. That is a guaranteed rejection. Just wait until the end of march

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by powelsmartin
That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They would not reject you for emailing them ... All decisions have to be scrutinised for fairness and you couldn't say that was a valid reason !! I don't think it will get you an answer any quicker though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending