The Student Room Group

maths

may someone help me with maths and how i can get better please
Reply 1
Original post by _jasmineyoung

Considering you haven't actually said what you need help with, that makes it rather hard for anyone to help you.

I am happy to help u, specifically with what? and you can improve by solving lots of past papers
thank you so much, i have a weakness with histograms i am doing a maths test on Monday last lesson and it would be helpful to know what histograms are :smile:
Original post by aoxa
Considering you haven't actually said what you need help with, that makes it rather hard for anyone to help you.

alright then i would like help on how to do histograms and how to work out how to do surds
alright then i would like help on how to do histograms and how to work out how to do surds

What is your current understanding of histograms
Original post by TenOfThem
What is your current understanding of histograms

honestly not much i only started to do histograms so my lack of information for it is not very good
im so sorry :ashamed2:
honestly not much i only started to do histograms so my lack of information for it is not very good
im so sorry :ashamed2:

Are you in school

If so ... Give the lessons a chance
Are you in school

If so ... Give the lessons a chance

you are right! but the thing is my maths test is on Monday last lesson which contains histograms so it would be ideal if i knew them off by heart quickly so i can practice them much more
you are right! but the thing is my maths test is on Monday last lesson which contains histograms so it would be ideal if i knew them off by heart quickly so i can practice them much more

Do you have MyMaths or MathsWatch
Do you have MyMaths or MathsWatch

yes i have mymaths
Reply 11
mathswatch will help a lot honestly.........
Original post by kyoti
mathswatch will help a lot honestly.........

oh right do you need an account for it or anything as i don't have one
yes i have mymaths

Look on there ... The histogram lesson is pretty comprehensive
Look on there ... The histogram lesson is pretty comprehensive

alright well thank you for your help!
You can always ask me for help on histograms. I can teach you them, like takes notes and send pictures maybe and also make some examples of myself & send them to you with solutions.
Original post by Chittesh14
You can always ask me for help on histograms. I can teach you them, like takes notes and send pictures maybe and also make some examples of myself & send them to you with solutions.

Generous offer but keep help on the Forum please.
Original post by Mr M
Generous offer but keep help on the Forum please.

Thanks. What do you mean ? :P. Do you mean like post the help on the forum and not through private messaging? If so, cool, no problem!
Original post by Chittesh14
Thanks. What do you mean ? :P. Do you mean like post the help on the forum and not through private messaging? If so, cool, no problem!

Yes please.
Original post by Mr M
Yes please.

Oh that's fine :-), thanks haha. This is a good way to be honest, I'll make threads too which have all my notes, this can help others too. Soon... i will post a thread haha.

Quick Reply

Latest