The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I recant from ever having recommended one of 'the lights' vids here.

if you know you know.
Original post by uthman ibn affan
So i guess you didnt go to the talk at westminster uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it was postponed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mary562
I got to say that looking after kids is one hard job, never underestimate. Dad and I tried to get my baby brother to sleep for a good two hours. I'm happy that he is finally asleep and I just don't know why babies cry for no reason? Without Mum this world is totally different (she isn't with us atm). My brother is in hospital because he is really poorly. Please make dua for him
And for all our parents who go trough hardship. May Allah always bless them and reward them for loving and protecting us. :heart: No-one is perfect. But we owe our parents A GREAT DEAL. May Allah grant them Jannah. Ameen.

Ameen.
May Allah give your brother a swift recovery.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
No it was postponed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why was it postponed?
Ameen. Sometimes you dont realise and appreciate someone until there no longer there to help

Staying on the subject of parents: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQ_Ac5S45o

Beautiful poetry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jazak Allahu Khayran for sharing

I like this part - "All the sacrifices you made that I never once ever recalled"
Original post by HAnwar
Ameen.
May Allah give your brother a swift recovery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen
I've just listened to 5 mins of Abu Baraa & I want to drown myself
An excellent rebuttal to that piece of **** Graeme wrote in the Atlantic:

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/02/what-muslims-really-want-isis-atlantic/386156/

When Graeme talked about the pimp Abu Baraa, I just knew he was so full of ****. Baraa's videos on youtube have in general about 300 views, and he was cited as some authority for Muslims.
Original post by interact

Did you see his little talk with dawah man. Exposed right there :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't watch Dawah man, I don't like personalities like him but he can't be any worse than Baraa. What the hell did I just watch? Thing is, I use to believe that Bara and co were being paid by MI5 lololol to act like the most thickest people on the planet, but it's dawning on me that they actually believe what they say. Oh my lord

It's not clear what you're talking about, sorry I'm confused
Original post by Mary562
It's not clear what you're talking about, sorry I'm confused

Mary Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

I know the feeling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

unfortunately it didn't. The whole thing was unwise imo.

An excellent rebuttal to that piece of **** Graeme wrote in the Atlantic:

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/02/what-muslims-really-want-isis-atlantic/386156/

When Graeme talked about the pimp Abu Baraa, I just knew he was so full of ****. Baraa's videos on youtube have in general about 300 views, and he was cited as some authority for Muslims.

Why the description of a pimp?
Mary Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

Excuse me?

It's like I've spoken to you before, someone else said the same
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The_K1NG
Why was it postponed?

Because of the 'Jihadi John' story.
He went to Westminster University and they think he might have been associated with the ISOC there, which lead to his extremist behaviour. So they had to postpone it because of 'security' reasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
I know the feeling

Why the description of a pimp?

Because him and his cronies talk about enslaving non-Muslim women and argue that forcing them to have sex would not be rape. They are disgusting little khawaarij who need to be put down. Next time I see any of these pimps in London, I'm going to throw eggs on their ugly faces.
Original post by Mary562
Excuse me?

I think it's a children's rhyme. :tongue:
Original post by Ankabout
I think it's a children's rhyme. :tongue:

Lol I know it is Anka
I don't watch Dawah man, I don't like personalities like him but he can't be any worse than Baraa. What the hell did I just watch? Thing is, I use to believe that Bara and co were being paid by MI5 lololol to act like the most thickest people on the planet, but it's dawning on me that they actually believe what they say. Oh my lord

Anjem and co are all outcasts to society. The white converts are all gingers and the Asians used to get bullied. Abu Baraa used to go to college not far from me and he used to get smacked up in his maths class by some kafir dude, so this is probably just his way of taking revenge lol

It's possible Anjem and Mr Bakri (The 'Jihadist' that refuses to participate in Jihad, i.e, Lebanon 2006 when he was hiding in the mountains) is on some sort of payroll and all those under him are just too blind to see it.
Original post by Mary562
Lol I know it is Anka

I personally like the 'Little Lamb' rhyme more. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending