The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ankabout
I personally like the 'Little Lamb' rhyme more. :tongue:

Oh lord it has been so long since I've ever mentioned that rhyme. I like the one that is to do with Humpty Dumpty :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
Anjem and co are all outcasts to society. The white converts are all gingers and the Asians used to get bullied. Abu Baraa used to go to college not far from me and he used to get smacked up in his maths class by some kafir dude, so this is probably just his way of taking revenge lol

It's possible Anjem and Mr Bakri (The 'Jihadist' that refuses to participate in Jihad, i.e, Lebanon 2006 when he was hiding in the mountains) is on some sort of payroll and all those under him are just too blind to see it.

Bakri is an open liar exposed many times over.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Bakri is an open liar exposed many times over.

You know Bakri came on TV one time and said the Prophet used to kill while laughing. Something that I saw a couple ISIS guys repeat the other day.
Dang, some "Muslims" hate Islam more than non-Muslims do.
Original post by Ankabout
Dang, some "Muslims" hate Islam more than non-Muslims do.

Who?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Who?

Erm, just a thought while reading the discussion here (referring to the ppl being discussed).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mary562
Walaykum aslaam :smile:
How are you?

I'm doing good alhamdulillah, wbu?
Original post by kyoti
wa'alaykum assalam bro hope all is well. haven't seen you post in daysss

I think I posted yesterday, even if I don't post, I do read the isoc daily :h:

Original post by uthman ibn affan
Oh he's been posting away alright

Under a dupe account

(i think)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Top marks for dupe catching so far this week Quantum.

My dupe was : Ibn Fulaan.

Did you get it correct?
You know Bakri came on TV one time and said the Prophet used to kill while laughing. Something that I saw a couple ISIS guys repeat the other day.

The guy's a nutter. Read the account of Ustadh Abuz Zubayr and his encounter with him.

The most deviated groups worldwide have been the first to give bayah to the khawaarij of tandheem al dawlah.
Original post by IdeasForLife
I'm doing good alhamdulillah, wbu?

Alhamdulillah good too
Cn someone explain to me what you guys are talking about? Like srs why exclude us out :colone:
Anjem and co are all outcasts to society. The white converts are all gingers and the Asians used to get bullied. Abu Baraa used to go to college not far from me and he used to get smacked up in his maths class by some kafir dude, so this is probably just his way of taking revenge lol

It's possible Anjem and Mr Bakri (The 'Jihadist' that refuses to participate in Jihad, i.e, Lebanon 2006 when he was hiding in the mountains) is on some sort of payroll and all those under him are just too blind to see it.

Anjem is not that bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Because of the 'Jihadi John' story.
He went to Westminster University and they think he might have been associated with the ISOC there, which lead to his extremist behaviour. So they had to postpone it because of 'security' reasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How stupid!
Original post by Mary562
Cn someone explain to me what you guys are talking about? Like srs why exclude us out :colone:

Lol, we need to watch the news more. :wink:
Original post by HAnwar
Anjem is not that bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anjem is the worst of them all. Who do you think teaches Mr Bakri's views here in the UK? He just knows what to say and what not to say to keep out of any legal trouble (he is a qualified solicitor after all). I think I mentioned this here before, but Anjem makes up halal and haram on the spot. He personally told me that playing football is haram. I think he may have been drunk.
Original post by HAnwar
Anjem is not that bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is terrible.
Original post by The_K1NG
How stupid!

I know. I was quite annoyed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anjem is the worst of them all. Who do you think teaches Mr Bakri's views here in the UK? He just knows what to say and what not to say to keep out of any legal trouble (he is a qualified solicitor after all). I think I mentioned this here before, but Anjem makes up halal and haram on the spot. He personally told me that playing football is haram. I think he may have been drunk.

He seemed alright when he spoke to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sahih Muslim - The Book of paradise, its description, its bounties and its inhabitants
Chapter: The market of paradise, and what they will get there of delight and beauty

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عُثْمَانَ، سَعِيدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْجَبَّارِ الْبَصْرِيُّ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، الْبُنَانِيِّ عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ "‏ إِنَّ فِي الْجَنَّةِ لَسُوقًا يَأْتُونَهَا كُلَّ جُمُعَةٍ فَتَهُبُّ رِيحُ الشَّمَالِ فَتَحْثُو فِي وُجُوهِهِمْ وَثِيَابِهِمْ فَيَزْدَادُونَ حُسْنًا وَجَمَالاً فَيَرْجِعُونَ إِلَى أَهْلِيهِمْ وَقَدِ ازْدَادُوا حُسْنًا وَجَمَالاً فَيَقُولُ لَهُمْ أَهْلُوهُمْ وَاللَّهِ لَقَدِ ازْدَدْتُمْ بَعْدَنَا حُسْنًا وَجَمَالاً ‏.‏ فَيَقُولُونَ وَأَنْتُمْ وَاللَّهِ لَقَدِ ازْدَدْتُمْ بَعْدَنَا حُسْنًا وَجَمَالاً ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
In Paradise there is a street to which they would come every Friday. The north wind will blow and would scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to their beauty and loveliness, and then they would go back to their family after having an added lustre to their beauty and loveliness, and their family would say to them: By Allah, you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us, and they would say: By Allah, you have also increased in beauty and loveliness after us.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2833
In-book reference : Book 53, hadith 15
USC-MSA web (English) reference : book 40, hadith 6792
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

He seemed alright? So does every other lying psychopath
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

The guy who killed Ali (ra) recited verses of the qur'an when they executed him. They said, we will cut off your legs, arm etc... And he kept on reciting Qur'an. Then they said, we will cut off your tongue and he became sad(because he wouldn't be able to recite). Now would you say was he bad or good? Bad right? I mean he killed Ali(ra), yet he recited Qur'an like that. Don't buy what these people say sis, Anjem is exactly the same as the nutter khawariji who killed Ali(ra).
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending