A bit annoyed at myself for letting a good cup of tea go cold. :unimpressed:
Excited and happy :smile:
:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Content but on edge

This is a fairly good representation of my current mood right now... :biggrin:
Original post by kiera28
I'm messing everything up. just a bit **** atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry to hear this, if you ever need to talk about anything pm me if you like.
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Excited and happy :smile:

Wooo! :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Wooo! :smile:

:nutcase: I sincerely hope that you feel the same m'lord!
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
:nutcase: I sincerely hope that you feel the same m'lord!

If you were to send me a song in return, I would indeed also feel excited and happy whimsical one :wink:
I am currently laying down on my bed, listening to Radiohead, eating Nutella and just thinking.

You tell me?
Feeling a bit sick and restless, not to mention stressed. FFS. :rolleyes:
Feeling Riku that is a whiney bi sh

made a thread regarding whether I have a victim mentality.
Not bad tbh, just finished work a bit earlier & chilling right now :smile: Got volunteering again tomorrow & if it's anything like the last few weeks I'm gonna need to reserve my energy because some of these children can go on for an age :tongue:
Feeling a bit lower now as I was reflecting on something that made me feel quite down, thank **** for music though! :tongue:
I just did an online test for autism and scored highly. I was quite moderate with some of the answers so I might have scored higher. Do you think I should talk to a doctor? Or is it just a stupid online test?
Original post by Paladian
I just did an online test for autism and scored highly. I was quite moderate with some of the answers so I might have scored higher. Do you think I should talk to a doctor? Or is it just a stupid online test?

LOL... why are you still awake... #stooped :s-smilie:

Erm tired and I might get a KFC... a very haram one - ya Allah please bless the KFC I might or mitent eat :biggrin:
Original post by katbob
LOL... why are you still awake... #stooped :s-smilie:

Erm tired and I might get a KFC... a very haram one - ya Allah please bless the KFC I might or mitent eat :biggrin:

I can't believe your going to get a KFC everything around here is closed and I have nothing to eat. I'm up 'cos I just made coffee.
Original post by Paladian
I can't believe your going to get a KFC everything around here is closed and I have nothing to eat. I'm up 'cos I just made coffee.

Its cold outside, I would not advise.

May I have some coffee?

Latest