The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marcoboy1818
Has anyone heard from International relations? I've sent off my one since late November.

Received one in january

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by snb1234
Hey!

I have an unconditional for MPhys Physics with Theoretical Physics

Hey ! We are at the same situation then. May I ask you which other Unis have you applied to, and if you are thinking of choosing King's ?
Original post by vinkebg
Received one in january

Posted from TSR Mobile

What time did u receive?
Original post by EdCohen
A mate of mine got rejected yesterday for International Relations.

Hey, do you know what is his predictions?
Got my offer for MA Medical Law and Ethics yesterday! Now to sort accommodation...
Original post by marcoboy1818
What time did u receive?

23rd january at maybe 5-6 PM london hour

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Just got an offer for Law A*AA and an £18,000 scholarship if I make them my firm choice :biggrin:

Congrats! I'm planning to apply for the "future potential" route :smile:
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Just got an offer for Law A*AA and an £18,000 scholarship if I make them my firm choice :biggrin:

Could be more I think
Offer holders get their offer letters and all the other offer holder information sent to us via post right? Just making sure because I received an offer for Law over a week ago and I haven't received anything (I am an international applicant).

I received an offer in november
Reply 370
Original post by hellofello
Offer holders get their offer letters and all the other offer holder information sent to us via post right? Just making sure because I received an offer for Law over a week ago and I haven't received anything (I am an international applicant).

Hi, i'm an int'l applicant as well. I received my offer letter almost a month after getting an offer on UCAS, so no worries! :smile:
Original post by pvanw
Hi, i'm an int'l applicant as well. I received my offer letter almost a month after getting an offer on UCAS, so no worries! :smile:

Ah okay, thank you!
Hey there, Geography Bsc *fingers crossed*
Reply 373
So I hold an unconditional in Managment/Business management in both Warwick and KCL. Really not sure which one to firm. Do I still have the possibility to get into IB if I go for KCL? I will be 21 when I start uni, so if I go for Warwick I'm afraid that I will be isolated alone in the middle of nowhere with all the kids :wink:
Original post by sore
So I hold an unconditional in Managment/Business management in both Warwick and KCL. Really not sure which one to firm. Do I still have the possibility to get into IB if I go for KCL? I will be 21 when I start uni, so if I go for Warwick I'm afraid that I will be isolated alone in the middle of nowhere with all the kids :wink:

Warwick will put you in a better position for a career in IB.

Really depends on how much you value having a social life, and whether it will affect your studies. If your ok with being slightly isolated, then choose Warwick, if not, then choose Kings.
Reply 375
Just got an offer for International Development
got an offer for international relations in november
Insured King's on Monday.
Original post by No brainer1
has anyone recieved a notification to attend the biosciences applicant day?

I haven't but could you tell me has this date come and gone as Kings clearly have no intention of getting back to me with an offer/rejection/any kind of communication in a time frame useful enough for me to gain any insight into whether i'd actually like to study there! lol

Have you had an offer if you don't mind me asking?
Computer science

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest