The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArsenalWenger
What else is bryan gonna do.Posted from TSR Mobile

The whole 'B+ player' thing was probably a shoot. Other than jobbers and big guys, the #2 face and #2 heel rack up the most losses, so expect Bryan to only be in the main event to put #1 and #3 guys over.
Original post by ozzyoscy
I love how we're always supposed to ignore that real life isn't like the backstage segments on TV - no one will have any idea what Vince and Steph said to each other in private nor what Steph's reaction to it was. In real life there is no invisible fourth wall seeing what people do or say in complete privacy.

Yeah, just internet writers speculating from the other side of the coin

In terms of former old school divas, was a sucker for Torrie Wilson!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 962
Original post by Aky786UK
Yeah, just internet writers speculating from the other side of the coin

In terms of former old school divas, was a sucker for Torrie Wilson!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goddamn, now we're talking.

For me, it was always Wilson and Sable growing up. Maybe Lita, too. Kiebler's legs, too.
Sure Torrie and Sable must have tagged together......in a match!

Didn't dig Keibler that much tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 964
Original post by Aky786UK
Sure Torrie and Sable must have tagged together......in a match!

Didn't dig Keibler that much tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't really dig Kiebler...just loved those legs and the way she entered the ring. The whole Test/Steiner angle massively frustrated me.

Torrie and Sable's bikini match at 2003 Judgment Day >>>>
My top 15 is a real mix: Ivory, Daffney, Steph, Lilian, blonde Molly, Beth, Ariel, Katie Lea, Paige, Mickie, Natalya, Nidia, Savannah, Sherri Martel, Victoria.

To be fair, a few of those look awful in real life without a load of specific makeup and editing.

Serena is the only woman I've seen that still looked kinda hot bald, maybe even better.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 966
Victoria was mad as ****. Never digged her - or Nidia. That blind angle with Noble was the GOAT.
Kiebler and Ashley are probably top of my list

Rusev and Lana have just bought this house. Safe to say Rusev has pretty much won at life.

It's going to be Reigning Roman come WM31...
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Rusev and Lana have just bought this house. Safe to say Rusev has pretty much won at life.

THey can have all the money in the world, but there's one thing they'll never have.
Original post by Dean Ambrose
THey can have all the money in the world, but there's one thing they'll never have.

?
Original post by Kenan and Kel

?

A Dinosaur!

What? No, well that's ruined it.
Reply 974
Still can't believe she's with Rusev.
Rusev is pretty beefy. Lana's ethnic background means I'm not surprised she's attracted to big hairy tanned men.
Reply 976
Rusev is as Alpha as you can get. Why wouldn't she be attracted to him?
Reply 977
Original post by AR_95
Rusev is as Alpha as you can get. Why wouldn't she be attracted to him?

He's hardly Roman Reigns.

No homo.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Rusev is pretty beefy. Lana's ethnic background means I'm not surprised she's attracted to big hairy tanned men.

Latvian? or her actual race which is Portuguese and Venezuelan?
Original post by Mackay
He's hardly Roman Reigns.

No homo.

I swear if Rusev can get Lana, I can get anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest