Group A you?

Im also group A, got the email yesterday
Original post by UltimateLad1
Group A you?

Group C, are you from a partner school?
Original post by YounesB
Group C, are you from a partner school?

no
I wish I'd have gone here, solely because my name is Dominic.
Reply 64
2nd year student here doing Chemistry Maths Economics (English Lit last year)... I know lots and lots about St Doms and am happy to answer (have answered many questions before on TSR, my thread is here)

Good luck to all those getting offers/admission seminar day invites...I got my invite but didn't go lol (had a trip) but still got in. Well worth going though, Doms is a nice place and it's good to get a feel.

You can ask me any questions here or on the other thread :biggrin:

Original post by Exceptional
I wish I'd have gone here, solely because my name is Dominic.

But are you a Saint?
Original post by Dylann
2nd year student here doing Chemistry Maths Economics (English Lit last year)... I know lots and lots about St Doms and am happy to answer (have answered many questions before on TSR, my thread is here)

Good luck to all those getting offers/admission seminar day invites...I got my invite but didn't go lol (had a trip) but still got in. Well worth going though, Doms is a nice place and it's good to get a feel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are most the people there catholic or Christian?
Reply 66
Original post by theworkkid

Are most the people there catholic or Christian?

Not a majority no. Loads of people from other faiths, don't worry :biggrin:
If I don't have an invite to the seminar does that mean I don't have a chance of getting in?
Original post by SuperHuman98
If I don't have an invite to the seminar does that mean I don't have a chance of getting in?

It definitely doesn't affect your chances. I got in, and at least half a dozen people who I know got in, without being invited to the seminar. Plus it also says on the email sent to those invited to the seminar that it doesn't mean they have an offer, as offer decisions are made in late March. So no, it does not mean that you have no chance of getting in if you're not invited to the seminar
When I applied for 6th forms I was doing triple science but now I dropped out of triple because the work load was too much. Will this affect my chances Of getting in?
Let them know but nope
Original post by SuperHuman98
When I applied for 6th forms I was doing triple science but now I dropped out of triple because the work load was too much. Will this affect my chances Of getting in?

Naa is doesn't,

As long as you got 7 or over then you're fine.

Just be consistent in your grades
hello:smile: i've applied and went to the admissions seminar a couple of weeks ago but forgot to ask about class sizes, what are they like?
They said round 17 I think
Has anyone got a reply from St Some because apparently some people have so I was just curious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got a reply from St Some because apparently some people have so I was just curious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was the reply suppose to say
If you had an offer or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I received a reply today
I got an offer!

Have to get GPA of 6.5
If you had an offer or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just got it 10 mins ago so it should come

Quick Reply