Original post by AsandaLFC
1. actuarial science
2. Medicine
3. Engineering (all)
4. Astrophyics
5. Law

Yours ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly the same as yours though in many respects I'd place Engineering above Medicine since that field wouldn't function half as good without the technology driven by it to access medical records etc.
Reply 2
Original post by Binary Freak
Exactly the same as yours though in many respects I'd place Engineering above Medicine since that field wouldn't function half as good without the technology driven by it to access medical records etc.

I think medicine edges engeering - well atleast here because they're dozen and dozens of schools who offer engineering from technikon to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

However u are 100% right about the functionity

Posted from TSR Mobile
1 Psychology
2 Medicine
3 Law
4 Architecture
5 Engineering
I think medicine edges engeering - well atleast here because they're dozen and dozens of schools who offer engineering from technikon to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that is true and don't get me wrong Medicine does require the very best but then you consider how much diagnosis is actually done by machines and technological advancements in engineering such as multispectral analysis
My degree x 5.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Underwater Basket Weaving
2. Maths
3. Physics
4. Medicine
5. Law

Yeah I love dealing with archaic, clunky, region-specific software developed in the 90s which the NHS overpaid for. It's almost as good as having to wade through a 15kg, randomly assorted paper folder, loosely held together with string ties.

ffs engineers, get it together. Are you even trying?
Reply 9
1. Law
2. Medicine
3. Economics
4. Philosophy
5. Mathematics
Reply 10
1. actuarial science
2. Medicine
3. Engineering (all)
4. Astrophyics
5. Law

Yours ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by JamesManc
1 Psychology
2 Medicine
3 Law
4 Architecture
5 Engineering

Let me guess... you're studying Actuarial Science and Psychology respectively? :smile:
Original post by Etomidate
Yeah I love dealing with archaic, clunky software developed in the 90s which the NHS overpaid for. It's almost as good as having to wade through a 15kg, randomly assorted paper folder, loosely held together with string ties.

ffs engineers, get it together.

No denying the NHS does fund far too much for a vast majority of projects but then that'd be at fault of the project management team. We're just the people that they use as the means of achieving their end goal. But enough of this.. This part is irrelevant to the topic overall.

Perhaps might be worth noting one of the advancements I mentioned in a previous post such as multispectral analysis. I can't be bothered with doing any searching to strengthen my point particularly at this time of day. I need not explain how important medical records are.
Medicine
...others
No denying the NHS does fund far too much for a vast majority of projects but then that'd be at fault of the project management team. We're just the people that they use as the means of achieving their end goal. But enough of this.. This part is irrelevant to the topic overall.

Perhaps might be worth noting one of the advancements I mentioned in a previous post such as multispectral analysis. I can't be bothered with doing any searching to strengthen my point particularly at this time of day. I need not explain how important medical records are.

If you engineers spent less time fixing boilers you might have more time to come up with a decent computer records system.
If you engineers spent less time fixing boilers you might have more time to come up with a decent computer records system.

Don't fancy working with boiler systems. Everyone knows those people are useless and there's already decently record systems. quite a lot of times the issues occur by human error. Meaning the person operating on the equipment as opposed to the people that engineered it
Original post by *Stefan*
x :smile:

i'm a mbchb aleady
Reply 16
1. Dentistry
2. Medicine
3. Maths
4. Engineering
5. Economics

:smile:
Don't fancy working with boiler systems. Everyone knows those people are useless

Mate, come on now. Engineers aren't that bad.
Mate, come on now. Engineers aren't that bad.

You :colonhash:
Original post by Radk
1. Dentistry
2. Medicine
3. Maths
4. Engineering
5. Economics

:smile:

Too easy. I'll pass. Does anyone else want to take this? Anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending