Scroll to see replies

I've added you Claire! How exciting xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Linzilou85
Hi girls I've started a group for chester nursing students starting in September! If you want to join add me on FB search Lindsey Mannion my profile pic is my little boys! Will be great to meet people before we start! :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've added you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by natasha244
Reading this has got me all excited! I have an interveiw for Chester on Tuesday, don't know whether to be excited or nervous :biggrin: x

I've got my interview Tuesday as well. Just really want to get a place. I'm sure you'll do fine. See you yuesday
I got my offer on Thursday and got an email today to say a letter is on its way out to me. I was just wondering if people have been getting the campus they wanted? I put warrington down as my number 1, really hoping I get it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure you will hun! I emailed them because I had other interviews and I just wanted to firm chester! They emailed me back within a few hours and told me xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure you will hun! I emailed them because I had other interviews and I just wanted to firm chester! They emailed me back within a few hours and told me xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, well I'll see if the letter comes tomorrow and if not I'll email! Thank you lovely! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're welcome hun!!! Well done! I'm so excited xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're welcome hun!!! Well done! I'm so excited xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! I wasn't expecting to get an offer at all! So im just hoping I get the campus I want haha! Well done to you too sweetie! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reading this has got me all excited! I have an interveiw for Chester on Tuesday, don't know whether to be excited or nervous :biggrin: x

Hiya, have you heard off chester yet?
Original post by niki0124
hiya, have you heard off chester yet?

i literally just got an email to say i got accepted :'d !
Ah well done I got an email earlier saying I got accepted as well. Is yours for September start?
Ah well done������ I got an email earlier saying I got accepted as well. Is yours for September start?

Well done!:smile: well I'm confused because on the form I said the earliest I could start would be this September but on UCAS it says March 2016? So I'm going to have to email them tomorrow and see what's happening
Mine is for march 2016 as well. I assume September is full but they really wanted us so gave us march are you hoping to go to riverside?
Mine is for march 2016 as well. I assume September is full but they really wanted us so gave us march������ are you hoping to go to riverside?

Yeah I don't mind either way it just confused me a little bit - but I'm so excited :')! Also the entry requirements said 280 UCAS points and I have 240 so far so I was like yay! But on the track thing it says they want BC which has thrown me back a little as I'm not confident on my Law 😰 x
I'm sure you'll be fine. Well done again
I'm sure you'll be fine. Well done again

Thankyou :smile: you too!x
Thankyou :smile: you too!x

Cheers. See you in march
Hey, anyone going in sept? I have conditional offer, would like to get to know some of you guys :smile:
Original post by Saraelan
Hey, anyone going in sept? I have conditional offer, would like to get to know some of you guys :smile:

I was supposed to be going in march but they phoned me yesterday and offered me September😊 the only thing I'm worried about is whether its still at riverside as they didn't say on the phone. Which campus are you going to?
I was suposed to be for march too but it looks like we got the same phone call :smile: i assume riverside because thats what i got selected for in march and riveraide was full for sept so i assume someones droped out x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending