The Student Room Group

Economics applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fha96
Ignore him, he's trolling

I really hate when people criticise Economics.It's the subject that I am talented at!
Did anyone go to the recent Bristol economics offer holders day? What did you think, did they sell it to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mollypeta
Yes, it is. Like, i really want to go but i'm from Scotland so they take so long because we don't pay. It's the only one i have left too. I haven't heard of anyone getting an offer yet:frown:!

i got a conditional offer for economics from edinburgh in january (i applied in december)
any international offer holders for LSE/UCL econ? i saw a lot of comments on the open day for UCL econ but since i'm an international student i don't think UCL will send me an invitation to the open day! > < i applied in mid december if any one is wondering and i got conditional offers from edinburgh, nottingham and warwick for econ.
Reply 3184
Original post by alllisx
any international offer holders for LSE/UCL econ? i saw a lot of comments on the open day for UCL econ but since i'm an international student i don't think UCL will send me an invitation to the open day! > < i applied in mid december if any one is wondering and i got conditional offers from edinburgh, nottingham and warwick for econ.

Hey! What are your stats?!
Original post by alllisx

Hey, I' am an international student, got an offer for econ at Lse and UCL but still waiting for Warwick and Edinburgh!
finally worked out that tazza's nightmare is tazza ma razza getting ripped by his mates.. #beenthere looooooooooooooool
:clap2:
Original post by jchap9776
finally worked out that tazza's nightmare is tazza ma razza getting ripped by his mates.. #beenthere looooooooooooooool

That detective work tho :tongue:
Original post by stardude8
:clap2:

That detective work tho :tongue:

ikr, goes to show why I am taking BTEC Economics with Hairdressing :bong::bong:
Original post by chiara97
Hey, I' am an international student, got an offer for econ at Lse and UCL but still waiting for Warwick and Edinburgh!

Wow! when did you apply and when did they give you the offer!! what's your stats > <
Original post by ndhala
Hey! What are your stats?!

i'm doing IB and i'm predicted a 42 and 776 at HL
i did IGCSEs as well with 6A*s and 2As
Original post by alllisx
i got a conditional offer for economics from edinburgh in january (i applied in december)

Oooh well done!! Are you a Scottish Student?
Original post by Mollypeta
Oooh well done!! Are you a Scottish Student?

hi! no i'm from hong kong/singapore :biggrin:
Offer from Warwick for Economics
Original post by jchap9776

What? Tazza ma razza stole my username, not the other way around
Original post by nasosrossonero
Offer from Warwick for Economics

congrats pal when did you apply?
Original post by Aso816
congrats pal when did you apply?

Ι applied in November and I am an EU student.
Ι applied in November and I am an EU student.

Congrats I got rejected by warwick for L100 today:/ was expecting it so I'm alright about it haha what's your stats?
Original post by doublecc123
Congrats I got rejected by warwick for L100 today:/ was expecting it so I'm alright about it haha what's your stats?

I am sorry to hear that... IB:7,7,6 at Higher Level and 40 overall
I am sorry to hear that... IB:7,7,6 at Higher Level and 40 overall

what other universities did you applied to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending