The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Offer Holders 2015 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Hi, I applied for two courses; I heard back concerning my 'economics and business' degree with an offer, but I'm still waiting to hear back about my straight economics degree?
I'm a tad worried considering I've seen loads of other people getting offers for their economics based degrees!? Have I been forgotten or something? 😂

Is anyone else waiting for their straight economics offer!???
Cheers.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Anyone got history?

Or english lit?
Got mine for social anthropology, BBB rather than AAA :biggrin:
Reply 263
Original post by medahoe
I am currently doing IB and am predicted at 37 points and 667 in HL.

Edinburgh is the last uni I am waiting to hear from, I was accepted almost instantaneously by City, Royal Holloway, Queen Mary and Durham.

You should be able to get in. Got 36 points in IB.
Reply 264
Hi I got an offer for Politics and Economics ! But I have to decide between Edinburgh, Warwick (Philosophy, Politics and Economics) and Durham (Philosophy, Politics and Economics). That's so tough !

What would you do ?
Reply 265
Just received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh for Landscape Architecture!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medahoe
I am currently doing IB and am predicted at 37 points and 667 in HL.

Edinburgh is the last uni I am waiting to hear from, I was accepted almost instantaneously by City, Royal Holloway, Queen Mary and Durham.

I have predicted 38 (without extra TOK and EE points), i applied mid november, same course and also waiting 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sofia.p
Just received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh for Landscape Architecture!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! I am still waiting to hear from ECA. Applied for History of Art in January. Good to know people is starting to get offers.
Reply 268
Original post by Jenny Piccolo
Congratulations! I am still waiting to hear from ECA. Applied for History of Art in January. Good to know people is starting to get offers.

I applied on the 14th of January! So like the last day before the deadline........ Best of luck!!!!! I hope you hear positive results soon 😁😁😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone applying to Sustainable Development has heard anything yet as I'm still waiting and as Edinburgh is my absolute top choice I am starting to get a bit nervous.

Cheers
Unconditional for neuroscience but which to chose, Edinburgh or St Andrews? Eeek! Anyone has any idea?
Original post by workinggalilkley
Got mine for social anthropology, BBB rather than AAA :biggrin:

Hi I got mine for sociology and social anthropology, and I'll firm Edinburgh (if I don't choose to reapply) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rovensie
Hi I got mine for sociology and social anthropology, and I'll firm Edinburgh (if I don't choose to reapply) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wooooo see you there
Reply 273
Just firmed EDIN!!!!!! Insurance St. Andrews

Im excited guys
Reply 274
I got unconditional offers for MSc Computer Science and MSc Artificial Intelligence. I'll most probably go with the latter, but I'm still waiting for the results from other universities, e.g. St Andrews.

Any other soon-to-be CS/AI postgraduate students here?
How soon after you got your offer did you receive an email inviting you to the open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emilyd1997
How soon after you got your offer did you receive an email inviting you to the open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got my offer in October and got the email in January or February. That's a long time...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 277
Hi, I have an conditional offer for English lit! I was super surprised - I was expecting a rejection. Anyone else doing English?
Just got my conditional offer for maths and physics!!! So happy!!
i appllied for sociology and social anthropology also, what did you get in your highers? and what are you taking this year?

thanks and well done x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending