The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Track is back up guys :smile:
So today is the day I learn of my fate from Manchester uni. Nervous/scared/excited/impatient doesn't even explain how I feel haha. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear some news! :smile:
Original post by nesca89
So today is the day I learn of my fate from Manchester uni. Nervous/scared/excited/impatient doesn't even explain how I feel haha. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear some news! :smile:

Let us know as soon as you find out!!
Original post by nesca89

Fingers crossed that you receive good news.
Original post by nesca89

Good luck xx
Original post by JordanC55
I feel like I benefit from not having seen the place in person! So I have no clue as to what I'm missing; if I loved it I feel it would be a lot worse haha! I get you about the prep for the rejection as I feel like I can take it now! It's made a bit easier by being happy with DMU! It's just annoying that it's in clearing.

Exactly, you have more than enough time and who knows! Leeds might shock you :,)

It's super annoying that it's on clearing!
Let's hope we both get a shock and hear of an interview soon!

Also, if it's in clearing they must have another interview date in mind past March 11th as people may not have applied through extra by then...? Just a thought!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you all :smile:
Good luck nesca89 !!!
Original post by nesca89

Good luck :smile:

Must be so strange actually knowing 'this is the day', wow. Manchester uni surprised me with an unconditional offer several years ago in April when I wasn't expecting anything anymore, kind of hoping that'll be the case for Sheffield this time round (only a month earlier please lol).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clivia
Good luck :smile:

Must be so strange actually knowing 'this is the day', wow. Manchester uni surprised me with an unconditional offer several years ago in April when I wasn't expecting anything anymore, kind of hoping that'll be the case for Sheffield this time round (only a month earlier please lol).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was the same last year though, I had a set day to hear from them and I didn't get in. But maybe this year it's going to be different. I just hope they definitely get back to me today. Good luck with Sheffield! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by nesca89

Good luck :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nesca89

Good luck, hope there's good news soon.
Original post by Butterfly9595

Thank you :smile:
Original post by shropshirelass51
Good luck, hope there's good news soon.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by nesca89

Good luck fingers crossed for you!! Let us know what the decision is
Reply 2475
Anyone managed to get an interview at DMU?
i dont know what kind of scenarios to expect and questions!
Reply 2476
Original post by mrsrev
I had a conditional offer from BCU this week, so that's 2 offers from 2 applications. I'm putting BCU as my first choice as it is much closer to home and as a (very!) mature student I don't really want to move to another city at this stage. DMU will be my insurance place, as both offers are conditional on grades in my ACCESS course.

It's great to see so many offers coming in. Hope those of you who are waiting for interviews and offers hear positive news soon.

Hi! I have an interview with DMU for SALT. Any tips? Im worried about the scenarios part of the interview. What kind of questions came up?

thanks
Original post by jredwards21
Hello :smile: Congrats to everyone who have received offers so far and good luck to those still waiting! I have had an offer from Cardiff MET and am trying to figure out how to apply for NHS funding as I have no idea how it works or how I get it (does it happen automatically or no?). I found out that I am also entitled to a £1000.

I am a postgraduate and had a loan from Student Finance Wales before.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks :smile: x

Original post by mrsrev
I had a conditional offer from BCU this week, so that's 2 offers from 2 applications. I'm putting BCU as my first choice as it is much closer to home and as a (very!) mature student I don't really want to move to another city at this stage. DMU will be my insurance place, as both offers are conditional on grades in my ACCESS course.

It's great to see so many offers coming in. Hope those of you who are waiting for interviews and offers hear positive news soon.

Well done both on your offers! :smile:
Keeping everything crossed you get your good news today Nesca x
Original post by madagascar
Keeping everything crossed you get your good news today Nesca x

Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest