The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6000
Do Nottingham give offers/rejections in any particular order so do those who got interviewed first get replies first or do the strongest or weakest applicants hear first?
Original post by Skylark365
Ah well done on your Edinburgh offer! Hopefully I will hear something soon, the wait is so hard!

Thanks! I'm really excited although not knowing my conditions is really annoying!
Reply 6002
Original post by Skylark365
Any Scottish applicants heard from either Glasgow or Edinburgh yet?

I had an offer from Edinburgh on 13th January and have yet to hear from Glasgow. However their interviews finish this week so hopefully we'll hear soon.
Original post by Daalex
I had an offer from Edinburgh on 13th January and have yet to hear from Glasgow. However their interviews finish this week so hopefully we'll hear soon.

For your edinburgh offer did you get a ucas and euclid notification? And was it the same day as your email? Worrying I should have had something by now....
Original post by emma.perry4
For your edinburgh offer did you get a ucas and euclid notification? And was it the same day as your email? Worrying I should have had something by now....

I got my in January too and I got a UCAS notification from Edinburgh on the day and an email from the uni and EUCLID the following day on my Glasgow interview date :smile: Don't worry if you've got an offer it's concrete and as long as there is proof that it's for you (I.e. Says your name or is sent to your email address) then it's legit! Still waiting for Glasgow but hopefully they will reply this week although they don't technically finish interviewing until later this month plus they are on extra so they have the potential to interview more people...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Re the Extra situ, it appears that Liverpool's D100 course is also showing up as being open to applicants (but not in Extra, and I don't know what the difference is). Imma phone up tomorrow to find out what's up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CanineVet
I got my in January too and I got a UCAS notification from Edinburgh on the day and an email from the uni and EUCLID the following day on my Glasgow interview date :smile: Don't worry if you've got an offer it's concrete and as long as there is proof that it's for you (I.e. Says your name or is sent to your email address) then it's legit! Still waiting for Glasgow but hopefully they will reply this week although they don't technically finish interviewing until later this month plus they are on extra so they have the potential to interview more people...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had my email from edinburgh almost a week ago now but no ucas or euclid update yet, might give them a call tomorrow and ask about it
Original post by emma.perry4
I had my email from edinburgh almost a week ago now but no ucas or euclid update yet, might give them a call tomorrow and ask about it

Some unis take their time to update UCAS and may have possibly forgotten. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but it would be worth contacting them just incase, congratulations though! :smile:

And congrats to all other Edi offer holders :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glasgow's course is not meant to be on UCAS extra!!! Just rang them and it was a mistake :O
Does anyone have any idea when the next batch of Nottingham offers are out? Their Twitter says this week but who knows 🐢

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm still waiting from the RVC. Anyone have any idea when they are going to give more replies?
I have an Edinburgh interview on Wednesday and I'm just wondering how difficult the numeracy station is? Is it at a similar level of difficulty and style to bristol's? Thanks:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rachelhannah
I have an Edinburgh interview on Wednesday and I'm just wondering how difficult the numeracy station is? Is it at a similar level of difficulty and style to bristol's? Thanks:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had my Edinburgh interview last week and I thought the numeracy station wasn't too hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just heard I have an offer from Bristol! Absolutely over the moon! Still haven't heard from Edinburgh or Glasgow but I'm just so relieved that I have an offer now.
Original post by Claireey97
Just heard I have an offer from Bristol! Absolutely over the moon! Still haven't heard from Edinburgh or Glasgow but I'm just so relieved that I have an offer now.

Congratulations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurensmiley97
Congratulations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!:smile:
Reply 6016
Bristol offer! only had the 'we're collating interviews' email a few hours ago!
Original post by hellos
Bristol offer! only had the 'we're collating interviews' email a few hours ago!

Well done! Were you at the interviews last Wednesday?
Reply 6018
Original post by Claireey97
Well done! Were you at the interviews last Wednesday?

yes i was:smile:
I had a phone offer from them today but I had applied to the 6th year course so it might be different? :smile: (From Nottingham)
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending