Reply 1
Have all my notes written out for my unit 3
Get my current working grade to

AAAB, Currently ABBC
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mad Sounds
Get my current working grade to

AAAB, Currently ABCC

Sounds awesome, have you thought about how you could break this down into stages? :woo:
Do you think i left revision too late?:frown:
I'm doing math, bio and chem (7A2 and 3AS-resits). All my exams are in June (except a C1 resit) so i have 3 months left. If i do revise intensely from now and i'm talking roughly 7-12hrs a day (most schl days i get home around 1300-ish and weekends i'm free all day).

Some thing to note: for AS i got ABCD in bio, chem, math and phys respectively with about a month revision for bio, few weeks for chem, a week for math and few days for physics.

I'm not naturally smart or anything like that and haven't concentrated as well as I should've in class this yr.

Do you think there enough time for me to get prepared for my exams for A*AA-AAA grades?

Thanks for reading, I tried to keep it short.
Reply 5
AAAA are the target grades set by my school, im aiming for all units +90% so that I could take 4 A2
I want to have flashcards finished for all units in biology, chemistry and physics by the Easter holidays. I also want to have completed all my dances ready for the exam after Easter
Reply 7
Aiming for B+ in my second math exam. Got a C in the first one.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Sounds awesome, have you thought about how you could break this down into stages? :woo:

Just continue revising, not excepting AAAA iminently.
My goal is to achieve the best in all of the subjects that i have chosen.
Reply 10
Original post by bakedbeans247
Do you think i left revision too late?:frown:
I'm doing math, bio and chem (7A2 and 3AS-resits). All my exams are in June (except a C1 resit) so i have 3 months left. If i do revise intensely from now and i'm talking roughly 7-12hrs a day (most schl days i get home around 1300-ish and weekends i'm free all day).

Some thing to note: for AS i got ABCD in bio, chem, math and phys respectively with about a month revision for bio, few weeks for chem, a week for math and few days for physics.

I'm not naturally smart or anything like that and haven't concentrated as well as I should've in class this yr.

Do you think there enough time for me to get prepared for my exams for A*AA-AAA grades?

Thanks for reading, I tried to keep it short.

How did it go?
Original post by onebro
How did it go?

Haha, well if i did revise from the time of that post, i'm sure things would have went very smoothly. But as it turns out, I have a big procrastination problem and I procrastinated even more and left revision super late...so yeah, I took a gap year to do resits again (exams start next week).

Are you ready for your exams? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by bakedbeans247

Are you ready for your exams? :smile:

What exams?

(Though I am struggling to finish my courseworks)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending