The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Biryani007...
Surah Al Mu'minoon, Ayaat 1-11

Spoiler

Tafsir of Abu Ideas: Looks easy when written in a list like this. Guess humans just make it hard for themselves via their actions
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
Biryani007...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never seen you on this thread or tsr before.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Never seen you on this thread or tsr before.

She's probably never seen you either. :redface:
Looks easy when written in a list like this. Guess humans just make it hard for themselves via their actions :redface:

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zamestaneh
Surah Al Mu'minoon, Ayaat 1-11

Spoiler

LOOOOL you beat me to it. :lol:
Original post by IdeasForLife
LOOOOL you beat me to it. :lol:

Trying to jack my WhatsApp quotes :rolleyes: Get your own material, bruh :smug:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Trying to jack my WhatsApp quotes :rolleyes: Get your own material, bruh :smug:

The Qur'an is for us all brother :teehee:

Afghan member brb
Original post by IdeasForLife
The Qur'an is for us all brother :teehee:

Yeah, true - you might has well have just uploaded the picture I took of the page of ayaat in question to save yourself the trouble of copying and pasting the verses :rolleyes:
Original post by Ankabout
She's probably never seen you either. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

True.
Original post by Mary562
Taliban - Afghans :cool:

[video="youtube;VvWhCFyO2W4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvWhCFyO2W4[/video]

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't get this video.It seems to be praising the Taliban and bashing the Northern Alliance.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't get this video.It seems to be praising the Taliban and bashing the Northern Alliance.

Well truth is you haven't understood the purpose of it.
Original post by Mary562
Well truth is you haven't understood the purpose of it.

Well I did say in my statement don't understand and it seems.I guess I must do some deeper analysis. What exactly in your opinion is the purpose of the video? What's your own personal feelings about the Taliban?
[video="youtube;VXZVw8fI6qI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZVw8fI6qI[/video]
Original post by Kadak
Well I did say in my statement don't understand and it seems.I guess I must do some deeper analysis. What exactly in your opinion is the purpose of the video? What's your own personal feelings about the Taliban?

They did a lot back then when they changed Afghanistan even though they didn't have the knowledge of Islam properly but still believed in the One and respected people. They were great people :cool:

:mmm:
Original post by Tennumbers

:mmm:

Lol.
Original post by kyoti
they prob were but not now take the massacre of school children in Pakistan, blowing themselves up everyday they're killing innocent people for what exactly?

It wasn't the Afghan Talibans that did that, they were from Pakistan btw (talibans).
I don't know? what's with the aggressive attitude?
Original post by Mary562
It wasn't the Afghan Talibans that did that, they were from Pakistan btw (talibans).
I don't know? what's with the aggressive attitude?

same group same aims in fact i heard large number of them moved to pakistan...
i'm not being aggressive..
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending