The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miasophia
Omg no way! That's so far, I'm scared to just move an hour away hahah!!

Same here haha!! 🙈 cannnnot wait for freshers as well!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Mdotandrews
Oh god really, that's soo far 😩 I didn't want to move so far lol so I chose Notts! 😊

Yeah, I wanted to get away from Aberdeen and the only Scottish uni I liked was Edinburgh (but I got rejected) so, Notts it is!

Omg no way! That's so far, I'm scared to just move an hour away hahah!!

Haha, you'll be fine! This will be easier than all my previous moves - mostly from continent to continent.

What are you most looking forward to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Yeah, I wanted to get away from Aberdeen and the only Scottish uni I liked was Edinburgh (but I got rejected) so, Notts it is!

Haha, you'll be fine! This will be easier than all my previous moves - mostly from continent to continent.

What are you most looking forward to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, and yeah hopefully ahaha, I'm looking forward to a new start in a new place with different people, what about you?😊
Same here haha!! 🙈 cannnnot wait for freshers as well!

I'm so excited for freshers as well😂
Oh wow, and yeah hopefully ahaha, I'm looking forward to a new start in a new place with different people, what about you?😊

I'm looking forward to all the freedom and the completely new faces. Obviously, fresher's week as well. :tongue:
I'm so excited for freshers as well😂

Haha it'll be so fun! Especially meeting lots of new people 😊 I'm going up for a weekend away soon so defo going to see how the night life is 😄
Original post by Princepieman
I'm looking forward to all the freedom and the completely new faces. Obviously, fresher's week as well. :tongue:

Yeah!! So excited can't wait It will be September before you know it 🎉
Haha it'll be so fun! Especially meeting lots of new people 😊 I'm going up for a weekend away soon so defo going to see how the night life is 😄

Apparently Nottingham is supposed to be a really good night out! You'll have to let me know after you've been up 😊
Apparently Nottingham is supposed to be a really good night out! You'll have to let me know after you've been up 😊

Yeah I know a few people who go notts but they go Trent haha but they love it! And yeah I will!! 😊 have you applied for the bursary and student finance yet?
Yeah I know a few people who go notts but they go Trent haha but they love it! And yeah I will!! 😊 have you applied for the bursary and student finance yet?

Ah really I don't know anyone in nottingham haha!! And no I haven't done it yet have you? It looks so long to do 😂
Ah really I don't know anyone in nottingham haha!! And no I haven't done it yet have you? It looks so long to do 😂

Haha I've begun looking at it but yeah exactly it looks so long and soooo confusing!!! 😂
Haha I've begun looking at it but yeah exactly it looks so long and soooo confusing!!! 😂

I think I'm gonna look at it properly this week to try and get it done and out the way hahah 😂
Ah cool! Will you be staying in uni halls or travelling to uni?��

Hey 😊 I'll be travelling to uni, as I live in derby so its not too far... What about you?
Hello I have also firmed Nottingham for Adult Nursing! :smile: I'm applying for accommodation today I'm sooo stuck on where to go though, and whether to apply for an en-suite or shared bathrooms! :frown:

Aw yay :smile: have you sorted your accommodation then? And are you going to that ucas day at notts? :biggrin:
Original post by RosieMarie
Aw yay :smile: have you sorted your accommodation then? And are you going to that ucas day at notts? :biggrin:

Yeah I have I applied yesterday! 😄 and that's on the 14th isn't it? I don't think I can it's my birthday on the 13th and my family are coming over on the 14th so in gutted! :frown: are you gonna go?
Yeah I have I applied yesterday! 😄 and that's on the 14th isn't it? I don't think I can it's my birthday on the 13th and my family are coming over on the 14th so in gutted! :frown: are you gonna go?

Ah cool :smile: ... It is yeah :smile: ah that's fair enough, hope you have a nice birthday though! I'm not sure to be honest, I want to go to find out about the course structure and placements etc... But I haven't got a.clue where that campus is lol, I'll have to have a look 😊
Hey 😊 I'll be travelling to uni, as I live in derby so its not too far... What about you?

Hiya, are you doing adult nursing as well?😊 I'll be moving into halls cause I live about 1 hr 20 away
Ah cool :smile: ... It is yeah :smile: ah that's fair enough, hope you have a nice birthday though! I'm not sure to be honest, I want to go to find out about the course structure and placements etc... But I haven't got a.clue where that campus is lol, I'll have to have a look 😊

Aw thank you haha! 😊 and yeah that's why I wanted to go as well and to look at the accommodation again, I hope they do it on another day as well :frown:
Hiya, are you doing adult nursing as well?😊 I'll be moving into halls cause I live about 1 hr 20 away

I am yeah :smile: so will most likely see you there... Ah that's fair enough, it'd be a lot of hassle to travel to uni everyday. Really looking forward to start though :biggrin:
Aw thank you haha! 😊 and yeah that's why I wanted to go as well and to look at the accommodation again, I hope they do it on another day as well :frown:

Yeah hopefully they do it another time to make it better for everyone :smile: I was hoping that they were going to do the day at the queens medical centre where we had our interviews because I know how to get there haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending