The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Anyone else going to study Fashion Buying and Merchandising at UAL in September 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jordanl1996
what did UAL off you? was it a conditional offer or an interview? if a conditional how many UCAS points? I got an offer too and I'm just trying to work out if its the typical offer

Is it for Fashion marketing or Buying and Merchandising?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by bronteoneill
Ahhh okay! Well I will let you know how mine goes/ give you a heads up on what they ask then instead if you want! Mines 25th of Feb.

No its for Fashion Marketing x

aaaahhhhhh hope I'm not the only one freaking out for the interview!
Mine's on the 19th! Do you have any idea of what kind of questions we will be most likely to be asked?
Original post by Jordanl1996
what did UAL off you? was it a conditional offer or an interview? if a conditional how many UCAS points? I got an offer too and I'm just trying to work out if its the typical offer

I received an unconditional offer for Fashion Management at LCF, still waiting to hear back about international fashion management and fashion buying and merchandising there before I make a decision.

I have 6 a levels AABBCC, what offer did you receive?
(edited 9 years ago)
Has anyone had or got an interview for westminster?
Original post by Emilycao
Has anyone had or got an interview for westminster?

i have had one x
Original post by annahale
i have had one x

How was it? What kind of questions did they ask? I have mine 4th March
How was it? What kind of questions did they ask? I have mine 4th March

what course is yours for?
what course is yours for?

Buying management
Buying management

They will probably do a presentation on the course then split you in grounds of 8 where they ask you one question each in a circle like the +'s and -'a of companies selling online etc then in a group they'll be a discussion on who's doing well and stuff x
They will probably do a presentation on the course then split you in grounds of 8 where they ask you one question each in a circle like the +'s and -'a of companies selling online etc then in a group they'll be a discussion on who's doing well and stuff x

Ahh right thank you! Have you heard from lcf?
Ahh right thank you! Have you heard from lcf?

Yeah I got an offer for international fashion management x
Yeah I got an offer for international fashion management x

Congrats! Also, did you bring a portfolio to westminster interview?
Congrats! Also, did you bring a portfolio to westminster interview?

you too for b+m! no, and they didnt ask :smile:
you too for b+m! no, and they didnt ask :smile:

Thank you :smile: I've been asked to bring a portfolio... Was your interview for buying management or a different one?
Thank you :smile: I've been asked to bring a portfolio... Was your interview for buying management or a different one?

merch management x
Reply 95
Ahhh okay! Well I will let you know how mine goes/ give you a heads up on what they ask then instead if you want! Mines 25th of Feb.

No its for Fashion Marketing x

Strange question - when did you send off your ucas application?
Original post by AAgrace
Strange question - when did you send off your ucas application?

Heya- not strange dont worry!- I sent mine off on the 3rd of December :smile:
Yes please! Good luck and congratulations on the ual offer!

Heya just to get back to you... I had my interview at manchester last wednesday! There was 50 of us there and parents and guests brought along too. We had a tour, some lunch, were introduced to our interviewers and then got taken to a room where we were taking part in two different activities - A consumer rail task and a mood board task. During the task our names were called out and we would each go individually and have our interviews.

The interview itself was really informal. They kept assuring us all the whole day that it was really more of a 'chat' than an interview and to not be nervous, they ensured everyone was comfortable and not nervous. The lady I had was so so lovely, but to be honest they all seemed really nice and I'm sure it would have been the same with any one of the interviewers there :smile: They asked questions like 'why manchester?' 'Why this course?' and just made sure if we had any questions or queries that they were fully answered for us.

The day was really brilliant and they were all so passionate about their course, it was really inspiring. Any more questions you have feel free to inbox me no worries! :smile: x
Heya just to get back to you... I had my interview at manchester last wednesday! There was 50 of us there and parents and guests brought along too. We had a tour, some lunch, were introduced to our interviewers and then got taken to a room where we were taking part in two different activities - A consumer rail task and a mood board task. During the task our names were called out and we would each go individually and have our interviews.

The interview itself was really informal. They kept assuring us all the whole day that it was really more of a 'chat' than an interview and to not be nervous, they ensured everyone was comfortable and not nervous. The lady I had was so so lovely, but to be honest they all seemed really nice and I'm sure it would have been the same with any one of the interviewers there :smile: They asked questions like 'why manchester?' 'Why this course?' and just made sure if we had any questions or queries that they were fully answered for us.

The day was really brilliant and they were all so passionate about their course, it was really inspiring. Any more questions you have feel free to inbox me no worries! :smile: x

Thank you! I think I'm going to cancel my interview because it's so late. Mine isn't until 14th of April and I've already got my first choice offer from ual. What's your first choice? x
Anyone going to the ual offer day on sat?xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending