The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Uni of Brighton PGCE 15-16

Hi,
I've just been accepted to Secondary Physics with Mathematics PGCE, and as I am moving over from Ireland I'm just wondering what most PGCE's will be doing accommodation wise? Will people be living in halls or are people looking for roommates. 23 yo female.

Richelle :smile:
Original post by richelle.mcd
Hi,
I've just been accepted to Secondary Physics with Mathematics PGCE, and as I am moving over from Ireland I'm just wondering what most PGCE's will be doing accommodation wise? Will people be living in halls or are people looking for roommates. 23 yo female.

Richelle :smile:

Hi, I think we might have been at the same interview day? If your still looking to get a house sorted for September I've been accepted onto the Secondary Chemistry course and I'm looking for accommodation also. Most of the student websites I've been on advertising rooms are shared with 1st and 2nd year students and I ideally wanted to live with postgraduates or PGCE students. I'm 21 at the minute and a potential clean and tidy housemate!
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by amyleigh93
Hi, I think we might have been at the same interview day? If your still looking to get a house sorted for September I've been accepted onto the Secondary Chemistry course and I'm looking for accommodation also. Most of the student websites I've been on advertising rooms are shared with 1st and 2nd year students and I ideally wanted to live with postgraduates or PGCE students. I'm 21 at the minute and a potential clean and tidy housemate!

Yeah I think we were, on the 28th of Jan? Myself and another girl Jordan are going to live together and are looking for roomates and want to live with other PGCE's too, so would be happy to share with you,so if you want to add me on facebook we could make a group or something? Its Richelle McDonnell on facebook.
Hello! I'm in the same boat and doing a PGCE Drama course but don't want to live with noisy undergraduates ahaa.
Reply 4
Original post by Sammmcronin
Hello! I'm in the same boat and doing a PGCE Drama course but don't want to live with noisy undergraduates ahaa.

Congrats on getting a place! If you want you can add me on Facebook it's Richelle McDonnell, it's easier to sort things out!
Original post by richelle.mcd
Congrats on getting a place! If you want you can add me on Facebook it's Richelle McDonnell, it's easier to sort things out!

Ah thanks! You too! Just added you (hope it is you or someone has just got a random friend request ahaa)
Hi! I've been accepted onto the PGCE in higher education at brighton & also starting in september :smile: potentially looking for a house share... I finished by BA last summer and 23! Leyla :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by leylacollis
Hi! I've been accepted onto the PGCE in higher education at brighton & also starting in september :smile: potentially looking for a house share... I finished by BA last summer and 23! Leyla :smile:

Hey Leyla, congrats on getting accepted! If you would like to add me on facebook its Richelle McDonnell just to make things easier!
Hi!
I'm joining brighton for the Msc track at Moulsecoomb and looking for shared accommodation. Which campus you will be in? have you found any places and flatmates yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending