The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

School had a meeting with my daddy today about everything. Also had a counselling session. :frown:
Reply 2261
Original post by CescaD96
School had a meeting with my daddy today about everything. Also had a counselling session. :frown:

:jumphug: how was it:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont want to go to my interview. Urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by purple-duck
So now I'm just considering missing the rest of lectures today (missed test at 10am :s-smilie:) and staying at cinema until ~2-3am, just so that I can avoid seeing housemates/them asking why I didn't go etc. They've asked the last few days if everything's okay, and just trying to pretend that it's fine/I'm just being lazy/watching TV - which I guess I am, in part, but just :s-smilie: :/
Also thought it was just me home, so sang in shower, but housemates light is on through his door, I think :/ spent almost half and hour in bathroom just staring into nothing/pacing in circles.

:jumphug: They might still ask tomorrow though, so probably not worth missing other lectures/getting even more tired because of that? Don't know, can see how it'd be tempting though.
Don't worry, they probably like your singing! :tongue: Hope you're ok, feel free to have a rant if you want to :console:
(Also, guess who actually just did some maths for a change?! :eek3:)

:hugs:

Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Sure it'll be fine :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** is all I can say.
feel so ****. everything is stupid.
Well therapy ended just over an hour ago and I didn't cry or say anything too ridiculous or inappropriate, so I guess that's good :colondollar:

Original post by ScaryScience
feel so ****. everything is stupid.

:penguinhug: to both
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Well therapy ended just over an hour ago and I didn't cry or say anything too ridiculous or inappropriate, so I guess that's good :colondollar:

glad it wasn't too bad :hugs:
glad it wasn't too bad :hugs:

Thanks, lovely. Feeling a bit sad but I think I'll be OK eventually, so here's hoping! :hugs:
Thanks, lovely. Feeling a bit sad but I think I'll be OK eventually, so here's hoping! :hugs:

fingers crossed, lovely :lovehug:

TLG you are amazing lovely :hugs: keep strong!

Thank you. :smile: I hope you're ok.
Just got an email from uni about my attendance, I didn't think it was that bad :s-smilie:

Was really struggling yesterday so I emailed the Samaritans and they still haven't replied :dontknow: Feel so silly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
fingers crossed, lovely :lovehug:

Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
TLG you are amazing lovely :hugs: keep strong!

Thank you. :smile: I hope you're ok.

Thanks ladies. What would I do without you lovely girls?! :grouphugs:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Just got an email from uni about my attendance, I didn't think it was that bad :s-smilie:

Was really struggling yesterday so I emailed the Samaritans and they still haven't replied :dontknow: Feel so silly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's pretty poor form on their part. They're meant to reply within 12 hours IIRC :erm:

Big hugs :jumphug:
Original post by PandaWho

I am sure, you want to go. You probably don't realize. Try to figure out what you really want. It is "just" an interview, at the end, the only moment, where you really have to make a decision, is in the case you get accepted. So stay positive!

Yeah, sounds like it.
Even with zolpidem, I only got about 4 hours sleep last night. That's 4 nights now. I miss zopiclone, take it, 20minutes later and I'm fast asleep but my psychiatrist has never even heard of it. :s-smilie:

The whispering is getting more frequent and it scares me so much. :frown: I told my wife and she says it's just because I'm stressed out, but what if it's not just that?
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
:jumphug: they're just worried about you. Don't use the excuse of missing a test to allow you to fall behind in your other classes. You can do this PD!

Thanks :hugs: You're right - should have really just gone/need to make myself just go more often/force myself out the house quickly :/ Missed most lectures the last 2-3 weeks :s-smilie:
Ended up planning to go in (I think? Was going to be late though) and go by the dentists to try and get an appointment - they offered one right then/they had a spare slot, so went then. Had to have a filling, ironically on the side which I haven't had toothache (the reason I went) - but glad I've gone/got that sorted. Also gave me a vague excuse for being late and stuff :s-smilie: I know they're worried about me, but just don't know what I'd say besides "I'm just ill at the moment"/that's the only thing I can think to tell anyone :s-smilie: which'd be maybe good if I could, but I don't know...

Thank you for the encouragement, though :redface: need a poke from people to just go to these things/get stuff done :s-smilie: find myself retreating into my shell/hiding from it all.
Hope you're okay :hugs:

Original post by furryface12
:jumphug: They might still ask tomorrow though, so probably not worth missing other lectures/getting even more tired because of that? Don't know, can see how it'd be tempting though.
Don't worry, they probably like your singing! :tongue: Hope you're ok, feel free to have a rant if you want to :console:
(Also, guess who actually just did some maths for a change?! :eek3:)

Thanks, yeah, I realised that :colondollar: had dentists then came back/have spoken to them now. Might stay at cinema late, still, but not as late, I don't think. So confusing :s-smilie: TMHFY is right, though :sadnod: need to get act together/stop using excuses, though I'm probably being unfair with that. :dontknow:

Haha I don't think so - the kitchen door was closed when I came out! :tongue: Thanks :hugs:
Well done!! :eek: :smile: That's really great! Hope you're feeling okay :redface:

That's pretty poor form on their part. They're meant to reply within 12 hours IIRC :erm:

Big hugs :jumphug:

Thanks :hugs: I understand that obviously if I want an instant response I should have phoned and thankfully I managed to keep myself relatively safe but it could have been different for somebody else.

Well done for not crying at therapy btw, at mine we both cried at each other for a while because it was her last appointment before she left :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Want to hide. Feel like something is wrong and I'm being watched but I don't know who by, and it's bothering me. Is my room safe? I don't know anymore. I've locked the door and the windows are shut, but I still don't trust it in here.
Original post by purple-duck
Thanks :hugs: You're right - should have really just gone/need to make myself just go more often/force myself out the house quickly :/ Missed most lectures the last 2-3 weeks :s-smilie:
Ended up planning to go in (I think? Was going to be late though) and go by the dentists to try and get an appointment - they offered one right then/they had a spare slot, so went then. Had to have a filling, ironically on the side which I haven't had toothache (the reason I went) - but glad I've gone/got that sorted. Also gave me a vague excuse for being late and stuff :s-smilie: I know they're worried about me, but just don't know what I'd say besides "I'm just ill at the moment"/that's the only thing I can think to tell anyone :s-smilie: which'd be maybe good if I could, but I don't know...

Thank you for the encouragement, though :redface: need a poke from people to just go to these things/get stuff done :s-smilie: find myself retreating into my shell/hiding from it all.
Hope you're okay :hugs:

Thanks, yeah, I realised that :colondollar: had dentists then came back/have spoken to them now. Might stay at cinema late, still, but not as late, I don't think. So confusing :s-smilie: TMHFY is right, though :sadnod: need to get act together/stop using excuses, though I'm probably being unfair with that. :dontknow:

Haha I don't think so - the kitchen door was closed when I came out! :tongue: Thanks :hugs:
Well done!! :eek: :smile: That's really great! Hope you're feeling okay :redface:

Well done! For dentist, too. Try not to be too harsh on yourself though :hugs:
Maybe he didn't want you to hear him joining in? :tongue:
Sorry :colondollar: Think that's maybe the second time I've done any since I finished exams last summer though, so not exactly a great record...

Well done! Must have been hard :console:

Original post by Anonymous #2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe they just do it automatically after a certain number of lectures or something? :dontknow: But yeah, Samaritans should have replied by now, don't feel silly though! Glad/hope you're ok :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest