The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bernie..
Hi nicoh I have my interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous, my mind is on information overload at the minute...

Me too!! Good luck Bernie 😀
Original post by Bernie..
Hi nicoh I have my interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous, my mind is on information overload at the minute...

Good luck for tomorrow!! Xx
Original post by Nicoh88
Me too!! Good luck Bernie 😀
Good luck xx
Thanks waveydavey and nicoh and good luck to nicho xx
Reply 224
How did you guys get on!? :smile: xxx
Original post by mmq02
How did you guys get on!? :smile: xxx

Ok....left out a few things I wanted to say because of nerves!! :frown: but at least that's it-fingers crossed!! Xx
Original post by Nicoh88
Ok....left out a few things I wanted to say because of nerves!! :frown: but at least that's it-fingers crossed!! Xx
well done!! I was the same after my interview it's impossible to remember everything!! Now you can relax xx
Reply 227
Original post by Nicoh88

Don't worry, everyone is in the same boat with nerves! And the interviewers know you have more to say but don't expect you to get everything in, and don't always ask the questions you want to show your knowledge (was the case with mine)
but you did your best and its over now, so go and relax ahha!
Ah thanks for the words of support!! You just can never tell how these things have went-hopefully I have done enough :smile:
I have my interview tomorrow, terrified lol
Hi interview went OK, I don't want to speculate at this point, just hope I have done enough to. I also walked away thinking I should have said this or I should have said that. Will just have to wait and see.

Bernie..

Good luck cfearon you will be fine, keep us posted on how you get on xx
Reply 231
Well done guys! You are probably so relieved now that's it over😊
Does anyone have any pointers on what I should focus on for the interview?
Original post by cfearon149
I have my interview tomorrow, terrified lol
Good luck!! No need to be terrified it is all quite relaxed xx
Goodluck cfearon thinking of you today...
Thanks :smile:. Interview is at 2 so just looking for things I've maybe overlooked at this stage. Will let yas know how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forgot to ask. How long did people's interviews tend to last? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forgot to ask. How long did people's interviews tend to last? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I was in for half an hour. Have you had it yet?? X
Yep done and all. Dunno how I did but gonna try to not worry too much about it. Did that the past two attempts and it's got me nowhere lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine was for half hour to. Im sure your just gald its over you now.
Yep done and all. Dunno how I did but gonna try to not worry too much about it. Did that the past two attempts and it's got me nowhere lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this your third interview? It wasn't what I expected at all but at least if I need to re-apply next year (hopefully not) I will have learnt from the experience!!x

Quick Reply

Latest