The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gracemussell
Omg offer!!!! Interview on the 26th feb!

Congrats on the offer.

Are you going to firm them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer!!!

Had my interview on 17th Feb
(edited 9 years ago)
I just found out I am on the waiting list. Does anyone know what my chances are of getting an offer?
Original post by AntSupper
I just found out I am on the waiting list. Does anyone know what my chances are of getting an offer?

Hi,

Quite a few people are given offers that are on the waiting list post interview, however it really depends on UKCAT score as that is how the waiting list is ranked, what is your UKCAT score?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by the A* guy
Hi,

Quite a few people are given offers that are on the waiting list post interview, however it really depends on UKCAT score as that is how the waiting list is ranked, what is your UKCAT score?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You definitely have a chance, someone from my school last year was waiting listed and had a UkCAT of 702.5 and they got an offer eventually and he had AAB grades. Since this year UKCAT scores have come down significantly, I think you have a shot at an offer later in the year.
Original post by jojoefghi
Hopefully I'll hear back soon then! I'm all the more anxious because I felt like the interview didn't go well at all...

my interview went horrendously, words literally didn't come out of my mouth but I still go the offer
Reply 1927
Original post by gracemussell
Omg offer!!!! Interview on the 26th feb!

Congratulations!!
You had your interview last thursday wow! Do you mind saying what cycle were you on the day and what you got in the ukcat? Also how did you find the interiew.
Original post by hukdealz
my interview went horrendously, words literally didn't come out of my mouth but I still go the offer

I had sooo many awkward moments of silence and I felt like I didnt answer anything to the best of my ability. But oh well, fingers crossed I guess....
Track hasn't updated yet. The email came about 5 hours ago???
I just saw the med taster day email! Gonna have to book for April 1st, anyone else going? :smile:
Offer!!!

Had my interview on 17th Feb as well!
Original post by ryanb97
Track hasn't updated yet. The email came about 5 hours ago???

my track still hasn't updated from last week!
Original post by hukdealz
my track still hasn't updated from last week!

Mine just did ... About 10 mins ago
Original post by ac05
Congratulations!!
You had your interview last thursday wow! Do you mind saying what cycle were you on the day and what you got in the ukcat? Also how did you find the interiew.

Thank you!! I know can't believe how quickly they've got back to me! Erm 3pm and 667.5! The interview was alright but some stations I found hard!
Original post by erudite
I just saw the med taster day email! Gonna have to book for April 1st, anyone else going? :smile:

I've booked April 1st too! See you there! :tongue:
So anyone going to the taster day tomorrow?
Original post by Medboy100
So anyone going to the taster day tomorrow?

nope, it was way too short notice for me to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My interview is on the 21st april. Isnt this too late and does it mean my chances of getting an offer are reduced?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naika98
My interview is on the 21st april. Isnt this too late and does it mean my chances of getting an offer are reduced?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Offers were given out up until like 4th May last year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending