The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eskimok1
DMU told me I'd hear this week but now they've made a 'last minute interview session at the end of March' so I 'may have to wait another couple of weeks'. My interview was in december, this is getting hard now :frown:((

Stay strong, DMU aren't your first choice though are they?
Original post by JordanC55
Stay strong, DMU aren't your first choice though are they?

I'm debating either that or Reading as my firm, it'll definitely be my insurance if not!
Original post by jisici
Ahh I've been out of the loop for ages. Had an interview at DMU a week ago and got made an offer last Friday! Already accepted it =D =D

Well done!
Eeeek! I just got an unconditional offer from Leeds! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear from them!
Original post by JordanC55
That means we're going to be classmates :.)

So exciting! I've accepted but still need to do the Occupational Health and DBS but I'm sure it'll all be fine. When did you find out?
Original post by HowayGuapa
Eeeek! I just got an unconditional offer from Leeds! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear from them!

Wow congratulations! When was your interview?
I haven't seen many people on here who have accepted offers from Marjon???
Just been rejected from Leeds...gutted :/
Original post by HowayGuapa

Congratulations!
Original post by Savyannah

Really sorry to hear that
Does anyone know when DMU are going to send the DBS/Health forms?
Original post by Savyannah

Sorry to hear that, when was your interview? Are you gunna ask for feedback?
Original post by nesca89
Sorry to hear that, when was your interview? Are you gunna ask for feedback?

It was last Tuesday (24th) but I felt the interview didn't go so well but always hope! I will probably ask for feedback back but they were the last one's to hear back from so don't know if there's much point :/
Hey guys,
I was trying to apply for student finance at the weekend and was confused slightly by the maintenance loans... My household income means that I won't be entitled to an NHS bursary, just the £1000 grant. Does this mean that I will still receive the reduced maintenance loan or will I be allowed the full £3731?
Thanks
Reply 2574
Just this minute got an offer from sheffield! So pleased after getting rejected from manchester yesterday!
Original post by Aah28
Just this minute got an offer from sheffield! So pleased after getting rejected from manchester yesterday!

Well done!
Original post by charley842
Hey guys,
I was trying to apply for student finance at the weekend and was confused slightly by the maintenance loans... My household income means that I won't be entitled to an NHS bursary, just the £1000 grant. Does this mean that I will still receive the reduced maintenance loan or will I be allowed the full £3731?
Thanks

Unfortunately it'll still be the reduced maintenance loan as your fees are being paid for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Butterfly9595
Unfortunately it'll still be the reduced maintenance loan as your fees are being paid for

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh that's annoying! Thanks for your help :smile:
Original post by eskimok1
I'm debating either that or Reading as my firm, it'll definitely be my insurance if not!

Oh, I thought you were firming City! Or am I imagining that haha?
Original post by nesca89
Wow congratulations! When was your interview?

It was 18th feb, the morning session. Are you waiting to hear from Leeds too? I am going to call tomorrow as I have a new job and I have decided I'd prefer to start Uni in 2016 if they will let me!

Quick Reply

Latest