The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Actions are distinguished, one from the other, with respect to their excellence in the Sight of Allaah in accordance with the condition of the heart, not by their number or form, but rather due to the strength of the caller, his truthfulness, his sincerity and the extent to which he prefers Allaah over himself… Al-Haafidh ibn Hajr al-Asqalaanee, may Allaah have mercy upon him and provide us with his knowledge, said: “The heart has been singled out for this because it is the leader of the body, and through the purification of the leader the subjects become purified, and with his corruption they become corrupted. So if you, O servant of Allaah, wish to cure your heart then it is upon you to be truthful with regards to seeking refuge with Allaah and putting your trust in Him, to pray a great deal of supererogatory prayers, to perform the actions of obedience to Allaah frequently, to pray the night prayer while the people are sleeping, and to treat your heart by making it continuously stick to the remembrances and by befriending only the righteous… and to frequently recite the Qur’aan. And Allaah will indeed allow all of this to be preserved by him.”
Posted from TSR Mobile

Pakistan is doing well at the world cup.
Said no one lol 😄.
23:1

Sahih International
Certainly will the believers have succeeded:

23:2

Sahih International
They who are during their prayer humbly submissive
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Said no one lol ������.

Are you saying this because you're bitter about the mishap with our language?:rolleyes:
The moon looks absolutely beautiful tonight... :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh😄😚😊,the embarrassment.I feel like a retard now.

That's what happens when Asians living in the west can't speak their mother tongue.
Original post by The_K1NG
That's what happens when Asians living in the west can't speak their mother tongue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not Asian lol.

He's not Asian
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not Asian lol.

Original post by binarythoughts
He's not Asian

Lol my bad. Sorry. Now I feel like a retard. :tongue:
Are you saying this because you're bitter about the mishap with our language?:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No,it's just the truth 😄.
10:60to top

Sahih International
And what will be the supposition of those who invent falsehood about Allah on the Day of Resurrection? Indeed, Allah is full of bounty to the people, but most of them are not grateful."

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

No,it's just the truth ������.

Have you been watching the matches?
Have you been watching the matches?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Checking the highlights and reports,why should I watch Pakistan perform below subpar? It seems like a waste of time 😄.
Yes,this is sort of revenge for my Urdu disaster.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Checking the highlights and reports,why should I watch Pakistan perform below subpar? It seems like a waste of time ������.
Yes,this is sort of revenge for my Urdu disaster.

Lol, unfortunately the guy is Indian and India has been smashing it :biggrin:

And I was asking in general bc you haven't posted in the Cricket thread
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Said no one lol ������.

yeah lol against south africa on saturday :afraid:
Original post by Reference frame
The moon looks absolutely beautiful tonight... :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it does.
Isn't it mustahab to fast the days when there is a full moon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bloody zionists. This makes me so angry.
(edited 9 years ago)
x

Language bro. I understand why you are angry but do not sin yourself due to their actions.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Language bro. I understand why you are angry but do not sin yourself due to their actions.

Sorry bro.

Latest

Trending

Trending