This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2

Still an achievement :smile:

not really :frown:
Original post by Sabertooth
Went out for lunch with my wife....the bus and being around people was so horrible, things are deteriorating so fast. :cry2:

:jumphug:
Original post by guitaristemily
not really :frown:

It's more than I've done let's put it that way :tongue:
Went out for lunch with my wife....the bus and being around people was so horrible, things are deteriorating so fast. :cry2:

:frown: :jumphug:
Have you told people around you how things are?:hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:jumphug:

Thanks TLG.

Called my psychiatrist and I'm back on the haloperidol but I'm scared of things getting worse. I was stupid to think things would be ok without it :frown:
Thanks TLG.

Called my psychiatrist and I'm back on the haloperidol but I'm scared of things getting worse. I was stupid to think things would be ok without it :frown:

:hugs: Maybe now wasn't the time, but I do sincerely believe that one day, things may not be this difficult for you and you may be able to manage without it :smile: Glad you called the psychiatrist. Huge hugs from London! :hugs:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
:frown: :jumphug:
Have you told people around you how things are?:hugs:

I told my wife and she said everything is down to stress. I'm unemployed, out of education and the biggest stress in my life is ice hockey practice - which I'm probably going to quit.

Called my psychiatrist and have an appointment for next week.

Thanks for the hugs, I'm just so scared of going back to where I was before. :frown:
:hugs: Maybe now wasn't the time, but I do sincerely believe that one day, things may not be this difficult for you and you may be able to manage without it :smile: Glad you called the psychiatrist. Huge hugs from London! :hugs:

I really do hope so too. I know I've come pretty far from the days of refusing to eat for weeks and never leaving my room but then I feel like I'm not far enough away from that. Sorry that probably makes no sense. :colondollar:

I hope your headache has gone and you were able to do some work.
I really do hope so too. I know I've come pretty far from the days of refusing to eat for weeks and never leaving my room but then I feel like I'm not far enough away from that. Sorry that probably makes no sense. :colondollar:

Makes perfect sense to me. It's that whole, "so near, yet so far" thing but in reverse, isn't it? :sadnod: I get that too. But I really do have a lot of hope that one day, some day, somehow, things can and WILL be different. For both of us. Indeed, for ALL of us :h:

I hope your headache has gone and you were able to do some work.

Spoiler

arghhhhhhhhhhhh. I give up on all this. honestly what is life. so triggered. cant seem to avoid it. hfjhhvvhdf
Right, snoozy time for TLG. Only slept at 4am this morning so quite tired. Plus it's been a long and eventful day, what with therapy ending. Good night all and thanks for the support (in the run-up to) today :grouphugs:

Original post by ScaryScience
arghhhhhhhhhhhh. I give up on all this. honestly what is life. so triggered. cant seem to avoid it. hfjhhvvhdf

:jumphug: Stay safe hun xxx

Lots of :hugs:

Original post by furryface12
Well done! For dentist, too. Try not to be too harsh on yourself though :hugs:
Maybe he didn't want you to hear him joining in? :tongue:
Sorry :colondollar: Think that's maybe the second time I've done any since I finished exams last summer though, so not exactly a great record...

Yeah :s-smilie: haha - you're right, must've been it... :tongue:

Don't apologise :eek: :confused: :redface: Still good to do some :smile: is difficult to do work. (like too difficult! :eek:)
Really sorry for not replying to skype yet, will try to tomorrow :s-smilie: :redface:

Original post by ScaryScience

:jumphug: Sorry about uni/modules being rubbish atm :frown: am off to bed now, but please do keep safe/ring someone if you need to? :hugs:

Right, snoozy time for TLG. Only slept at 4am this morning so quite tired. Plus it's been a long and eventful day, what with therapy ending. Good night all and thanks for the support (in the run-up to) today :grouphugs:

:hugs:

--------------------------------------------------------

Done nothing today besides dentist and sitting in cinema office/watching TV. :/ Mouth hurts because of ulcer, too :frown: Essay presentation in a week now. Dept. support person hasn't emailed back about essay-help, either. Not sure what to do :s-smilie: Well. Sort of do. But just seems scary/just want to hide. (need to just get a book out and read and hope it makes sense, but just hoping it does seems so silly and risky and eurgh :frown: ) Keep thinking that I do *need* to do some sort of presentation, and just tempted to do mine first, then just walk out/not listen to the others in my tutor group, will probably want to run away anyway. :/ bleeeh.
Also thinking that maybe I should give up this society role even more, just feeling so bad atm, plus term 3 will probably be worse. Don't want to mess up degree stuff, either :frown: but just confusing and don't know what to do/seems like such a cop-out/quitting after only 3-4 weeks in the role. and what if I improve? Even if i can't really see that happening :sad: :s-smilie:
Hope everyone's alright. So tired :s-smilie:
Hello is anybody awake? :smile:
Original post by Paladian
Hello is anybody awake? :smile:

Yeah, what's up?:smile:
Cant sleep, brains wandering. Urgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by purple-duck
Lots of :hugs:

Yeah :s-smilie: haha - you're right, must've been it... :tongue:

Don't apologise :eek: :confused: :redface: Still good to do some :smile: is difficult to do work. (like too difficult! :eek:)
Really sorry for not replying to skype yet, will try to tomorrow :s-smilie: :redface:

:jumphug: Sorry about uni/modules being rubbish atm :frown: am off to bed now, but please do keep safe/ring someone if you need to? :hugs:

:hugs:

--------------------------------------------------------

Done nothing today besides dentist and sitting in cinema office/watching TV. :/ Mouth hurts because of ulcer, too :frown: Essay presentation in a week now. Dept. support person hasn't emailed back about essay-help, either. Not sure what to do :s-smilie: Well. Sort of do. But just seems scary/just want to hide. (need to just get a book out and read and hope it makes sense, but just hoping it does seems so silly and risky and eurgh :frown: ) Keep thinking that I do *need* to do some sort of presentation, and just tempted to do mine first, then just walk out/not listen to the others in my tutor group, will probably want to run away anyway. :/ bleeeh.
Also thinking that maybe I should give up this society role even more, just feeling so bad atm, plus term 3 will probably be worse. Don't want to mess up degree stuff, either :frown: but just confusing and don't know what to do/seems like such a cop-out/quitting after only 3-4 weeks in the role. and what if I improve? Even if i can't really see that happening :sad: :s-smilie:
Hope everyone's alright. So tired :s-smilie:

Yeah work is hard :redface: Don't worry, hope you sleep ;hugs:

-/------
Really ridiculously low, need to sleep bit not happening :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:grouphugs: for all those still awake. I can't sleep - brain buzzing. Either

Spoiler

or brain is still wired up from last therapy session :dontknow:

Am using this time to get lots of work done though :work:
I should have went to bed hours ago instead of staying up playing games :frown:

Posted from TSR k
lpMobile
o
I had to cancel my doctors appointment because I have a massive deadline tomorrow which I forgot about when I was booking it and now she can't see me until the week after next :/
is someone arund please im completely shaken up. parents jeant to come and see me today and teyve had a car accident. no news and im absolutehy terrified

Latest