The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Nabarro post AC anybody?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4061
Anyone heard from Everseds post face to face interview Manchester?
AC for Penningtons :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
post telephone interview rejection from Baker.
Has anyone had a face to face interview with Dechert? If so, how was it??
Original post by TrainingChopeful
AC for Penningtons :biggrin:

Congrats!! Do you mind me asking when you applied? Still haven't heard from IM either argh!!
Original post by London18
Well done on your offer! Did RPC let you know by phone or email? Thanks!

They let me know by e-mail.
Original post by LawStudent30
Congrats!! Do you mind me asking when you applied? Still haven't heard from IM either argh!!

Thank you :smile: I applied on Friday and heard about half an hour ago!

Nothing from IM..... Still....
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Thank you :smile: I applied on Friday and heard about half an hour ago!

Nothing from IM..... Still....

Ah wow that's quick! I applied on the deadline, so hopefully will hear either way in the next few days! Getting quite frustrated now!
Original post by LawStudent30
Ah wow that's quick! I applied on the deadline, so hopefully will hear either way in the next few days! Getting quite frustrated now!

I know what you mean, but don't stress - they are probably replying to people today and tomorrow :smile:

I still have firms I am waiting for post application that I sent 3 months ago!
Reply 4070
Is anybody still waiting to hear from Macfarlanes..? Been a month and a half and I'm pretty worried they've filled all their positions
Original post by t.o
Is anybody still waiting to hear from Macfarlanes..? Been a month and a half and I'm pretty worried they've filled all their positions

Macfarlanes is full - Had an offer which I later turned down. They may be holding a maybe pile just in case people reject their offers/take up TCs prior to the scheme etc.
Reply 4072
Original post by MillieXYZ
Macfarlanes is full - Had an offer which I later turned down. They may be holding a maybe pile just in case people reject their offers/take up TCs prior to the scheme etc.

Ah.. Cheers!
Just did the telephone interview for Eversheds, no idea how it went, anyone else done it?
Does HFW do silent PFOs?
Original post by bethC26
They let me know by e-mail.

Ok thank you. Well done again.
Just recieved an offer for the Clifford Chance Intelligent Aid vac scheme!

Also, I'm not very au fait with the lingo on here, can someone tell me what PFO stands for please?
Original post by Hazza77
Just did the telephone interview for Eversheds, no idea how it went, anyone else done it?

I have done it, I researched loads and thought that a lot of it was going to be industry based, but it was not. I am just glad that I have four years worth of customer service experience along with teamwork!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4078
Has anyone heard from Eversheds London post telephone interview?
Addleshaw Goddard (London) interview! After I'd written them off. Has anyone else interviewed there? Is it competency or industry based? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending