The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

#Arsenal team to play QPR: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Gibbs, Coquelin, Cazorla, Rosicky, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #QPRvAFC

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Koscielny, Chambers, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Welbeck #QPRvAFC
Mertesacker and Gabriel sounds like a bad combo, Gabriel does not have the experience of babysitting Mertesacker like Kos does.
Scz injured?
Maybe the worst back 5 we've played in a PL fixture for about 4 years.

Also Zamora always goes 110% against us, always...I can see that no mark skipping around Mertesacker for his inevitable goal already.
(edited 9 years ago)
^ Wojciech dropped. Injury unlikely.
(edited 9 years ago)
Seems like an odd team selection, can only assume Kosc has a knock. Playing 3 CAM's and 2 Strikers (Sanchez hasn't exactly excelled on the wing) seems like an odd choice too, but at least Rosicky gets a deserved start
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Scz injured?

He might have a slight injury, or be ill.

Arsenal FC @Arsenal
· 3 mins 3 minutes ago
.@_nachomonreal misses tonight's game with a slight back strain while @13Szczesny13 is absent due to illness #QPRvAFC

Original post by Tom_Ford
Mertesacker and Gabriel sounds like a bad combo, Gabriel does not have the experience of babysitting Mertesacker like Kos does.

Kos is being rested before we lose to for United.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3187
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1425495397.469716.jpg

No width..
Original post by SA-1
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1425495397.469716.jpg

No width..

Dont worry, Gibbs and Bellerin will play as overlapping wingers leaving Mertesacker to deal with the counters. Sweet as! :rolleyes:
What is wrong with this manager? Why does he insist on playing Ozil on the wing while leaving wingers on the bench :confused:
Something is going on with Walcott, I really think he might be off in the summer.
Original post by leinad2012
I'm normally very cautious going into games but I don't really see any reason why we'd drop points other than Austin being a good striker.

Loftus Road is a ****hole, I remember going there to watch them play Leeds I think it was when I was like 9, got a cup of soup at half time. Was running down the steps to my seat and the top of the cup had a ****ty design had meant the soup flew up into the air and severely burned my whole ****ing neck. Had to spend the whole second half in the St. Johns ambulance crew bay being treated for burns to my neck, and had to wear some dumbass special burn healing plaster on my neck for 2 weeks, ****ing joke.

Having said that it actually might have been at Crystal Palace, I forget :biggrin:

I almost spat my noodles all over my moniter reading that!

:toofunny:
Mertesacker and Paulista seems a dubious partnership.
That defense is absolutely shocking. I really hope that's what Wenger puts out on Monday.
Original post by sr90
That defense is absolutely shocking. I really hope that's what Wenger puts out on Monday.

Are you Man UTD supporter?
Original post by Stalin
I almost spat my noodles all over my moniter reading that!

:toofunny:

Was a traumatic experience mate, I've never been able to trust cup of soups since, has scarred me for life (thankfully only mentally, no burn lasting marks which was a minor miracle tbh).

If only it was in America, I could have sued QPR for like $3mil dollars like this old woman did to McDonals :mad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470792/Stella-Liebecks-hot-coffee-McDonalds-lawsuit-The-truth.html

Can't say I had 16% burns, but I still remember the soup was ****ing boiling
Interesting how replacing Kosc and Monreal how **** our defence suddenly becomes
Original post by leinad2012
Was a traumatic experience mate, I've never been able to trust cup of soups since, has scarred me for life (thankfully only mentally, no burn lasting marks which was a minor miracle tbh).

I'm surprised you don't walk around with food flask - get yourself a Thermos Stainless King Food Flask.

Put an Arsenal sticker on it and you can become Ty's nemesis.

If only it was in America, I could have sued QPR for like $3mil dollars like this old woman did to McDonals :mad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470792/Stella-Liebecks-hot-coffee-McDonalds-lawsuit-The-truth.html

Can't say I had 16% burns, but I still remember the soup was ****ing boiling

The United States of Sue Culture..... Had the club been based in the States, I wouldn't be surprised if we could get away with suing the likes of Mertesacker for criminal defending the other night.
Original post by Stalin
I'm surprised you don't walk around with food flask - get yourself a Thermos Stainless King Food Flask.

Put an Arsenal sticker on it and you can become Ty's nemesis.

The United States of Sue Culture..... Had the club been based in the States, I wouldn't be surprised if we could get away with suing the likes of Mertesacker for criminal defending the other night.

Haha, it was from the QPR food stands. I remember it well, my dad suggesting I get a hot chocolate and myself being like "bitch, I'm 9 ****ing years old. I'm one mature, sophisticated hustler, get a cup of tomato and basil soup" (or words to that effect). Didn't end well

To be fair with that case the woman went into shock I think, but I reckon I could have sued had it been in the states, it was a winter game so I could have easily lied and said that the cold weather and the injury put into shock.

Not going to lie, Merta and Gabriel seems suicidal, hoping I'm wrong but I can't see it working
People forget how monumentally **** Kos was against Everton. I personally think this is a great team, we look to be dominating possession instead of our ****e attempts at playing on the counter.

Latest