LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

buzzing for tomoz
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Tomorrow's the day guys! 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha it probably won't be, but where's the fun in waiting if you can't joke about it 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thestudent100
Haha it probably won't be, but where's the fun in waiting if you can't joke about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

So true to be fair haha
Just need to wait for the golden ticket to the offer holders thread haha
I'm already stalking it and lse's new instagram........... Haha it would hurt so much though to get rejected :biggrin: at this point i'm so used to waiting that i would probably be in shock for ten minutes when something changes in track :biggrin:D

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm already stalking it and lse's new instagram........... Haha it would hurt so much though to get rejected :biggrin: at this point i'm so used to waiting that i would probably be in shock for ten minutes when something changes in track :biggrin:D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same hahaha
Original post by jchap9776
Just need to wait for the golden ticket to the offer holders thread haha

I am pretty sure that some of you will find it tomorrow - good luck mate.
Original post by JamjamjamT

Yes, good luck🍀

Original post by Cholesta
Yes, good luck🍀

Cheers team 👍👍
I just received an e-mail asking me to fill a fee classification questionnaire... I'm in my 6/8 week. Good news or no ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Cheers team

You are most welcome.
What do you think about the dilemma I posted on the previous page or two?
hey good luck to you all tomorrow :smile:
You are most welcome.

the guy thinking about applying for lse ppe?
You are most welcome.

oh i see, the lse vs bath dilemma. I mean, it depends how important rugby is to you i think and how good you are, if you genuinely feel you could go far and get into the bath team then that is great. But i feel the career prospects from lse could prove more fruitful, at least in a financial sense in the long term. its a hard one and genuinely depends on whether rugby is the priority. Is there no more rugby team at lse due to previous incidents? I mean, for people who love rugby that is off, so at lse if you could spur the establishment of a new M1's rugby team and hold a place, that in combination w/ an lse degree would have you set for life. its a tough one though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lse has an Instagram account?? What's the name?
Original post by kewbacca

londonschoolofeconomics
Original post by kewbacca

Imo 'lsesu' account is better
the guy thinking about applying for lse ppe?

My dilemma :wink:

It is just about the rugby though. If I follow the conventional wisdom that your insurance choice has to be lower than your firm choice then it should be - firm Bath (A*AA) and insure LSE (AAA). Would I be mad in firming LSE (AAA) and insuring Bath (A*AA)? UCL at (A*A*A) is too much of a reach/risk so I can pretty safely discount that. Bristol could be a contender for insurance at AAA and I do not want to go to Cardiff so that is out. I prefer Bath over Bristol though so I get left with Bath and LSE.
Something that confuses me is that earlier I am sure I read that if I wanted to and both Unis agreed then I could reject my firm choice and pick my insurance choice instead but just now I read that that is not possible at all.

Quick Reply