The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Adult Nursing University of Northampton September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rw1516
Haha yep so did I, I felt so silly when I came out! Well good luck, I hope you get on :smile: let us know when you find out.

Haha well you did amazing clearly :smile:

Ill be straight on here with good news hopefully.
Northampton
Got my offer today at 8.20am :biggrin:

Sooo happy its the only offer i wanted and its my first!
Reply 22
Original post by // sandals
Got my offer today at 8.20am :biggrin:

Sooo happy its the only offer i wanted and its my first!

Brilliant news!!! Well done. You can relax now :biggrin: I will be seeing you in September then :smile: how exciting!!
Original post by rw1516
Brilliant news!!! Well done. You can relax now :biggrin: I will be seeing you in September then :smile: how exciting!!

Yep I cant wait! For the past few years ive been stalking the internet looking at peoples posts and researching and now im one of them! :biggrin:

Which hospital did you choose?

Is there anyone else then?????? Its just us two on our lonesome

xx
Reply 24
Yep I cant wait! For the past few years ive been stalking the internet looking at peoples posts and researching and now im one of them! :biggrin:

Which hospital did you choose?

Is there anyone else then?????? Its just us two on our lonesome

xx

Hi I'm starting in sept aswell. 😃
Original post by Tam04
Hi I'm starting in sept aswell.

Yayyyyy, which hosp will you be based at?

I am worrying over my offer, it states 30 merits and GCSE grade c equivalent and im unsure if my access course covers enough to meet their 12 level 2 maths and 12 level 2 eng requirements x
Reply 26
I'm based at Milton Keynes hospital. I'm doing an access course and they said they would accept the maths and English I get through the course. I might be wrong so I will double check what it says on my offer. X
Original post by Tam04
I'm based at Milton Keynes hospital. I'm doing an access course and they said they would accept the maths and English I get through the course. I might be wrong so I will double check what it says on my offer. X

I ''think'' im gong to be ok .. ive just seen a previous access students certificate and it states 12 credits and she has a cert saying gcse grade a - c equivalent achieved .. even though my college told me to write down 6 ... are you local to mk then?
Reply 28
I ''think'' im gong to be ok .. ive just seen a previous access students certificate and it states 12 credits and she has a cert saying gcse grade a - c equivalent achieved .. even though my college told me to write down 6 ... are you local to mk then?

Yes I'm local 2 MK, r u? I'm sure we will be ok my college only has 6 credits 4 each as well. X
Original post by Tam04
Yes I'm local 2 MK, r u? I'm sure we will be ok my college only has 6 credits 4 each as well. X

Are you at mk college? :wink:

Yeah I think tbh ive got this far ill just sit there at enrolment until they enrol me I am not giving up my place :biggrin:
Reply 30
Are you at mk college? :wink:

Yeah I think tbh ive got this far ill just sit there at enrolment until they enrol me I am not giving up my place :biggrin:

😄 don't blame u. No I'm at Bedford college.
Original post by Tam04
don't blame u. No I'm at Bedford college.

Ahhhh, so all these different colleges giving you 6 credits and they ask for 12! Naughty! Lol.

Which branch have you gone for?
Reply 32
Ahhhh, so all these different colleges giving you 6 credits and they ask for 12! Naughty! Lol.

Which branch have you gone for?

I'm doing adult nursing. What about u?
Original post by Tam04
I'm doing adult nursing. What about u?

Adult nursing :smile:
So back to worrying, these gsce equivalent certificates they require were stopped last year, were not going to receive them when we get our access diploma. And on the phone she specifically said we need it, so what's going to happen? :frown:
Reply 35
So back to worrying, these gsce equivalent certificates they require were stopped last year, were not going to receive them when we get our access diploma. And on the phone she specifically said we need it, so what's going to happen? :frown:

Oh ok. When I went to the open day they said they would accept the equivalent. I think it depends who you speak to 😞 x
Yea but i dont think they understand were not going to receive it .. were not going to get the equivalent certificate that they want .. it was stopped last year. Have yiur college said anything?
Reply 37
Yea but i dont think they understand were not going to receive it .. were not going to get the equivalent certificate that they want .. it was stopped last year. Have yiur college said anything?

No but I'm going in now so will ask them about it and let u know what my college say.
Original post by Tam04
No but I'm going in now so will ask them about it and let u know what my college say.

Im going in tonight so will also let you know.
Reply 39
Im going in tonight so will also let you know.

Great. Speak to you later x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending