The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

I am feeling stressed with my dissertation could you please fill out my dissertation survey it only takes 30 seconds thanks in advance!
https://docs.google.com/a/student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/forms/d/1-s0fcNoXPjS5JNnDVmyPwoNF2yjerEDTZ4b6mqw1ggM/viewform
Feeling like a failure :cry2:
:sick:
Anxious and sick to my stomach

Posted from TSR Mobile
i want to scream, cry and just not to exist anymore
Original post by moment of truth
Don't really wanna talk about it on here.

Thanks though :smile:

fair enough, always happy to help if you need it
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Anxious and sick to my stomach

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats making you feel this way?
Original post by Quiet _One86
Thanks - it was a painful one on the fact I may of slightly dislocated out my shoulder and trapped a nerve :frown: It was bloody sore and it even made me nauseous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: not good, how is it now?
happy...because a woman the other day said i wasbig below..

And i am restarting my blog for work...

And im going back to yoga classes this evening

And a spanish lecturer said my spanish is good, and like a native. She is from valladolid.
Original post by Mary562
:sick:

Awww such a cute emoticonnnnnn

you ill?
Original post by Princess31
Awww such a cute emoticonnnnnn

you ill?

Yes :frown:
Still :sick:
Really happy - Today I accepted an offer of a funded PhD starting in October!
Original post by chelseafreak
:frown: not good, how is it now?

ill be honest with you it eased off by morning but man i didn't enjoy the ride one bit, how are you?
Original post by Quiet _One86
ill be honest with you it eased off by morning but man i didn't enjoy the ride one bit, how are you?

nice to hear it eased off, i'm alright thank you for asking. it was my birthday on wednesday so i'm going round to a mates tomorrow to have one last night of drinking like we're still students.
Not too bad actually, recently I've joined a fair few Uni societies which will hopefully help me to meet more people my age plus I've initiated conversation with a fair amount of people & asked them if they would be interested in meeting up, even if they aren't up for it at least I've had the confidence to ask so I feel quite, I dunno, kinda liberated I guess! :h:
Original post by Multitalented me
Not too bad actually, recently I've joined a fair few Uni societies which will hopefully help me to meet more people my age plus I've initiated conversation with a fair amount of people & asked them if they would be interested in meeting up, even if they aren't up for it at least I've had the confidence to ask so I feel quite, I dunno, kinda liberated I guess! :h:

good to hear this, hope this works out for you
Original post by chelseafreak
good to hear this, hope this works out for you
Thanks a bunch :hat2: I am getting there :tongue:
Original post by Multitalented me
Thanks a bunch :hat2: I am getting there :tongue:

it certainly sounds that way, great smiley btw
Bored, no one to talk to, text or call.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2459
Original post by lou 22
Good good smiles all round :smile: :biggrin:. Thanks for adding the code, you are a likeable charecter Joe.

That was a good week for me.. :smile: No problem for the code, I was told that it can be used by the first time users only. I used it and passed it on.:smile: Many students can use it, but only first time. So, pass it on...

Latest