Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jchap9776
Cheers mate, good luck with this years Ballon D'Or :wink:

Hahahaha! cheers mate!! I'll send you a signed shirt if i win :smile:
Original post by PeteMez
Party if I get one too? Waiting since October! We the real OGs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pete you were the first on my invite list 🎉
Does anyone else who hasn't got offers feel like this?

The longer I wait, the more nervous I am=the harder I find to work=the worse my motivation gets=the worse my quality of work gets=the less likely I am to even get the grades if I even got an offer....I'm completely spiralling down, waiting since october *woop*
Original post by rubytues96
Does anyone else who hasn't got offers feel like this?

The longer I wait, the more nervous I am=the harder I find to work=the worse my motivation gets=the worse my quality of work gets=the less likely I am to even get the grades if I even got an offer....I'm completely spiralling down, waiting since october *woop*
it makes me feel pretty down that I haven't heard yet but either way I'm going for 4a*'s whether I get in or not to do myself justice. Think you've got to just put it to the back of your mind, Thursday's and Fridays I do usually procrastinate but you've defo got to think of the bigger picture :smile: where've you got offers from already?
Original post by winnerjang
Congratss! May I ask when did you apply? And which week of waiting were you at?

I sent of my UCAS application on January 12th. On the 27th they mailed me an update email that (at least that's what I've heard) everyone receives.

On the 6th of February I got a new mail saying that my application is now under consideration by the Admission Selector and this step can take up to 8 weeks (which would have been a couple of days after the 31st)

So I was actually really baffled when I received my offer today, I thought FOR SURE it would take them until the last week of March.
Original post by avar
Any geography offers/rejections out there?

Still waiting for BA Geography :frown: what about you?
Original post by Spursam2
Has anyone got an offer for BA geography? My 8 weeks ends tomorow, though the 2 week christmas thing may mean it's longer.

Im still waiting for BA Geog :frown: have you still not heard?
Original post by anyonenobody
Hehe I'll be firming my offer for law. I'm from France! Hope to see you next year in October. You'll be getting a really awesome letter to show off your offer in a couple of weeks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats for the offer mate!

Perhaps we'll indeed be classmates in October :biggrin: Let's see how that goes!

Can't wait for the official letter!
Original post by pruthviamin
Offer for maths with eco! i don't believe this😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done mate.
Original post by jchap9776
it makes me feel pretty down that I haven't heard yet but either way I'm going for 4a*'s whether I get in or not to do myself justice. Think you've got to just put it to the back of your mind, Thursday's and Fridays I do usually procrastinate but you've defo got to think of the bigger picture :smile: where've you got offers from already?

Just Queen Mary's but idk if I want to go there, and I'm waiting on Bath. Rejected from Cambridge and KCL which didn't bother me because LSE is my 1st choice but overall...its not looking good! wbu
Today was not the day 😢😔 again congrats to everyone! Haha so unfair for us waiting since oct-sep-nov though!😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tomorrow's the offer day guys! I can feel it! Anyone else? 🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thestudent100
Today was not the day 😢😔 again congrats to everyone! Haha so unfair for us waiting since oct-sep-nov though!😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Thestudent100
Tomorrow's the offer day guys! I can feel it! Anyone else? 🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

It better be!!
Original post by rubytues96
Just Queen Mary's but idk if I want to go there, and I'm waiting on Bath. Rejected from Cambridge and KCL which didn't bother me because LSE is my 1st choice but overall...its not looking good! wbu

Ah cool, well best of luck with bath and LSE! 👍 I too got rejected by cambridge, but have offers from Exeter, Warwick and UCL but only really want to go to UCL out of them haha
Original post by djsimpy
yeah when jchap gets his offer i'll host a party round mine, everyone here's invited!

Better keep your word on that! Why don't you invite all of us out for drinks during freshers week haha
Btw, what date would lse 1st term start? 1st September?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending