The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
I'd definitely get an abortion if I got pregnant right now.

Just saying.

And so?

I'm not surprised you're capable of murder. I don't even know you.
Original post by DanyaI
Ban alcohol

What, everywhere?
The voices I hear in my head are real. (I'm schizophrenic).
Original post by Nickierose21
And so?

I'm not surprised you're capable of murder. I don't even know you.

Murder is a legal definition, Abortion doesn't fall under than definition therefore it cannot be murder.
Whenever you justify murder of someone who has done nothing to break the law etc. you are displaying psychopathic tendencies.
Original post by PrincessAlexis
Black people should be wary of whites...

Does it work the other way round though? If so shouldn't we all be wary of each other?
Whenever you justify murder of someone who has done nothing to break the law etc. you are displaying psychopathic tendencies.

So is every soldier in the world a psychopath?
Original post by binarythoughts
What, everywhere?

Lol well maybe there should be a limit on the amount of alcohol people can have, so that it doesn't severely affect their senses, because that's when you get things like one night stands, drink driving, unnecessary fighting etc
All drugs should be legally regulated.
Murder is a legal definition, Abortion doesn't fall under than definition therefore it cannot be murder.

so was it murder in medieval days when they torturously killed gays sometimes lasting for days?

Murder is killing by definition anyhow.
so was it murder in medieval days when they torturously killed gays sometimes lasting for days?

Murder is killing by definition anyhow.

Obviously it was :rolleyes: since it fits our legal definition of murder.

I respect your right to an opinion, I however do not respect your opinion.
Original post by Paladian
So is every soldier in the world a psychopath?

No unless it's towards civilians or like the Iraq war.
Reply 1132
most criminals should be sterilized

said that in my politics class and my teacher kicked off
Obviously it was :rolleyes: since it fits our legal definition of murder.

I respect your right to an opinion, I however do not respect your opinion.

Yes and it was legal to kill them and is actually still legal to kill the im some countries. Therefore your fm definition of murder changes on what you think and not on what's legal. Thank you for proving my point. Just because it's legal does not mean its no longer murder. As I said before im not surprised you're capable of murder.
(edited 9 years ago)
No unless it's towards civilians or like the Iraq war.

How can you legitimise soldiers killing people yet call destroying a foetus murder?
Yes and it was legal to kill them and is actually still legal to kill the im some countries. Therefore your fm definition of murder changes on what you think and not on what's legal. Thank you for proving my point. Just because it's legal does not mean its no longer murder.

My god you are dense aren't you.
Original post by Jory
most criminals should be sterilized

said that in my politics class and my teacher kicked off

Why sterilised?
How can you legitimise soldiers killing people yet call destroying a foetus murder?

That's more out of self defense.

Just going to throw this out there....pretty sure she is American. Explains why soldiers killing people is A-OKAY but aborting a foetus us murder. Likely religious.
Women shouldn't have the vote.

Latest