The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nickierose21
Because they kill for the same reason murderers do for some gain for some inconvenience or whatever. Putting them both to sleep is only implementing you get what you give in society.

If you take someoene's life you do not deserve to have your own life.

A fetus can't murder anyone so murdering them just reflects poorly on the person who did it.

Well....actually. Going by your definition of murder "killing someone" a foetus (which I assume you use interchangeably with embryo and baby) actually could kill someone. Many women have died from child birth or from ectopic pregnancies and many other complication of pregnancy...so...hmm think you need a new argument.
Original post by SophieSmall
Well....actually. Going by your definition of murder "killing someone" a foetus (which I assume you use interchangeably with embryo and baby) actually could kill someone. Many women have died from child birth or from ectopic pregnancies and many other complication of pregnancy...so...hmm think you need a new argument.

Yeah you obviously haven't been reading I said I wasn't talking about in that situation.

Either way even then that wouldn't be murder because there's no intent or premeditation on the fetus's part.
Yeah you obviously haven't been reading I said I wasn't talking about in that situation.

Either way even then that wouldn't be murder because there's no intent or premeditation on the fetus's part.

Oh so you've changed your definition of murder now have you?

How do you feel about abortion in the case that the mothers life could be at risk if she carries the foetus to term? Is that okay or do you actually hold a view idiotic enough that she should die for it?
Why do some people in particular races look like monkeys
And do westerners/ think we come from monkeys because of this
Oh so you've changed your definition of murder now have you?

How do you feel about abortion in the case that the mothers life could be at risk if she carries the foetus to term? Is that okay or do you actually hold a view idiotic enough that she should die for it?

No I didn't

:the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

: the crime of deliberately killing a person

It specifically says murder is to deliberately kill someone. A fetus can not murder but the woman sure can and does.

My opinion on that I wouldn't do it.

And the reason why doesn't change that it's still killing a human being who is not guilty of murder themselves.

So here's a question to you why are you so adamantly for the killing an innocent child?

because from this side the only answer is because you lack the moral compass and compassion. Mans have a sick mind with a lot of psychopathic tendencies just like any other killer who justifies their killing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Alumna
Why do some people in particular races look like monkeys
And do westerners/ think we come from monkeys because of this

White guys look the most like apes to me.

But it's not a bad thing. It's associated with masculinity.

But this is why my mom calls them Neanderthals so easily.
Well that's what you're displaying. And I thank GOD I'm not like that.

And no a child shouldn't be murdered simply because of the sins of its father. Again that's a supremacist way of thinking. Saying you are what your father is. I forget though you are probably from the uk so that's what your history is all about so that explains that part of your dysfunctional thinking.

The other parts though is totally you though. And yes that's all you are proving is that you're a psychopath.

I'm guessing you're Christian because of the anti-choice stance and the constant references to God.

James 4:12 - There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbour?

And yet you think it's appropriate to call me a psychopath despite having no knowledge of my personality or anything about me other than that I am pro-choice. I've stayed up at night to steer my severely depressed friend away from contemplating suicide; does that sound like the deed of a psychopath? What about when I cried for weeks at the death of my cat? What about all the times I've woken up in the middle of the night to help my little brother recover from severe asthmatic attacks? How about when I spent weeks making an entire book of letters, drawings and memories for part of my girlfriend's Christmas present? I've sent random blog owners anonymous messages saying that I hope they have a good day, purely because I felt like doing something nice to cheer someone up without wanting any credit, and yet you're saying that I'm some twisted monster with no moral compass. I know exactly what you're trying to do - it's much easier to justify an illogical viewpoint if you regard people who disagree as evil or incapable of compassion. I think your views on abortion are dangerous, but I don't think you're an evil person because of that.
No I didn't

:the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

: the crime of deliberately killing a person

It specifically says murder is to deliberately kill someone. A fetus can not murder but the woman sure can and does.

My opinion on that I wouldn't do it.

And the reason why doesn't change that it's still killing a human being who is not guilty of murder themselves.

So here's a question to you why are you so adamantly for killing an innocent child?

Hahaha okay love.
In an earlier reply you said that murder was literally just "killing someone"

haha so you think both the woman and foetus should die then? Absolutely laughable.

First of all it's not a child, so you can stop that. It's a clump of cells microscopic to the naked eye. I'm not adamant on "killing" all foetuses but I strong believe in the option of abortion being there, to prevent back ally abortions and overcrowded orphanages to child abuse from the mothers resentment.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Blazar
I'm guessing you're Christian because of the anti-choice stance and the constant references to God.

James 4:12 - There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbour?

And yet you think it's appropriate to call me a psychopath despite having no knowledge of my personality or anything about me other than that I am pro-choice. I've stayed up at night to steer my severely depressed friend away from contemplating suicide; does that sound like the deed of a psychopath? What about when I cried for weeks at the death of my cat? What about all the times I've woken up in the middle of the night to help my little brother recover from severe asthmatic attacks? How about when I spent weeks making an entire book of letters, drawings and memories for part of my girlfriend's Christmas present? I've sent random blog owners anonymous messages saying that I hope they have a good day, purely because I felt like doing something nice to cheer someone up without wanting any credit, and yet you're saying that I'm some twisted monster with no moral compass. I know exactly what you're trying to do - it's much easier to justify an illogical viewpoint if you regard people who disagree as evil or incapable of compassion. I think your views on abortion are dangerous, but I don't think you're an evil person because of that.

I'm not a Christian... So that means absolutely nothing to me. And also I believe the Old Testament tells you to kill gays.... So obviously with crimes we are to have specific penalties for society's benefit.

most of what you said was revolved around you.... Like I said psychopathic tendencies Which is the truth for anyone who justifies murder of someone who is known to be innocent.
(edited 9 years ago)
white girls piss me off.
Hahaha okay love.
In an earlier reply you said that murder was literally just "killing someone"

haha so you think both the woman and foetus should die then? Absolutely laughable.

First of all it's not a child, so you can stop that. It's a clump of cells microscopic to the naked eye. I'm not adamant on "killing" all foetuses but I strong believe in the option of abortion being there, to prevent back ally abortions and overcrowded orphanages to child abuse from the mothers resentment.

No murder is premeditated with the intent. Look it up. A fetus is incapable of that.

I never said both should die. I said I wouldn't do it personally which I have a choice in.

Yeah it's a child its under 18. It's a kid. And you are a clump of cells as well just bigger.... And the Dna of those cells is genetically human.

Yes you think murder should be legal for the mother's inconvenience. Kill some humans off because it's overcrowded.

Very psychopathic. But you already know you're sick so nothing new in that.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm not a Christian... So that means absolutely nothing to me. And also I believe the Old Testament tells you to kill gays.... So obviously with crimes we are to have specific penalties for society's benefit.

I originally didn't call you psychopath until you interjected in a conversation I was having with someone else. And most of what you said was revolved around you.... Like I said psychopathic tendencies Which is the truth for anyone who justifies murder of someone who is known to be innocent.

I don't believe I did interject. I have no idea what you're trying to say about that Old Testament thing, because I'm not Christian either. Unless you're advocating the death penalty for gay people, which I really hope you're not, because that's far more murderous than abortion.

Please provide evidence of this "revolving around me" you speak of. And no, defending myself from your ad hominem remarks doesn't count.

Also, that comment about me "probably being from the UK" is ridiculous. I am my own person, and I'm not going to be influenced by the "backwards thinking" of any country whatsoever, or what that country's "history is all about". You're saying that British history is all about being pro-choice? Oh dear, I guess the UK never existed before 1967. Isaac Newton isn't real, I'm afraid; the foundations of modern physics just completely disappeared down the back of a time paradox! How ironic? Also, Sir Tim Berners-Lee was NOT born in 1955 any more, so we can't be having this debate via the Internet because he didn't invent it!
No murder is premeditated with the intent. Look it up. A fetus is incapable of that.

I never said both should die. I said I wouldn't do it personally which I have a choice in.

Yeah it's a child its under 18. It's a kid. And you are a clump of cells as well just bigger.... And the Dna of those cells is genetically human.

Yes you think murder should be legal for the mother's inconvenience.

Very psychopathic. But you already know you're sick so nothing new in that.

Oh my god, I know what murder is :rolleyes: I am simply stated that before you said the definition of murder is just "killing". And since you are now using the legal definition of murder...may I remind you again abortion does not come under the legal definition of murder.

Well then you ignored my question initially then didn't you. Do you think it should be illegal for a woman to abort if the foetus will likely kill her? yes or no. Simple question but one you seem to be incapable of answering.

No, it is not a child. It is no more a child than a sperm is a child or a colony of bacteria is a child. It CAN grow into a child, but it is not yet a child.

It's not murder. Check the legal defintion again. (though of course you are going to say law has nothing to do with it...but then you'll qoute the LEGAL definition of murder. Bit of a brick wall aren't you?

Lol you just love to call people psychopaths don't you?
Original post by Blazar
I don't believe I did interject. I have no idea what you're trying to say about that Old Testament thing, because I'm not Christian either. Unless you're advocating the death penalty for gay people, which I really hope you're not, because that's far more murderous than abortion.

Please provide evidence of this "revolving around me" you speak of. And no, defending myself from your ad hominem remarks doesn't count.

Also, that comment about me "probably being from the UK" is ridiculous. I am my own person, and I'm not going to be influenced by the "backwards thinking" of any country whatsoever, or what that country's "history is all about". You're saying that British history is all about being pro-choice? Oh dear, I guess the UK never existed before 1967. Isaac Newton isn't real, I'm afraid; the foundations of modern physics just completely disappeared down the back of a time paradox! How ironic? Also, Sir Tim Berners-Lee was NOT born in 1955 any more, so we can't be having this debate via the Internet because he didn't invent it!

She has the mental capacity of a potato. I'm not even sure why I'm bothering replying to her, All she does is go round in circles and then change her argument.
No I'm saying that your book does tell your to penalize people for the crimes that's all.

I don't believe gays should be punished I think that gay marriage is better legal.

The situations you dimes rubes revolved around you like your cat your friend etc. Egocentricism is apart of aspd.

Original post by Blazar

No I'm not talking about abortion.

The uk has a history of being where you what your father is and you are treated the same accordingly.
Oh my god, I know what murder is :rolleyes: I am simply stated that before you said the definition of murder is just "killing". And since you are now using the legal definition of murder...may I remind you again abortion does not come under the legal definition of murder.

Well then you ignored my question initially then didn't you. Do you think it should be illegal for a woman to abort if the foetus will likely kill her? yes or no. Simple question but one you seem to be incapable of answering.

No, it is not a child. It is no more a child than a sperm is a child or a colony of bacteria is a child. It CAN grow into a child, but it is not yet a child.

It's not murder. Check the legal defintion again. (though of course you are going to say law has nothing to do with it...but then you'll qoute the LEGAL definition of murder. Bit of a brick wall aren't you?

Lol you just love to call people psychopaths don't you?

May I remind you that killing gays is legal in some places so if abortion is not murder nor is killing gays....

No sperm is apart of a person. A fetus is an actually person. There's a difference. and yes it's a child its under 18

Like I said as before if it's legal to kill gays is it no longer murder same stands for abortion....

What did you think I'd forget what I asked you before?

Lol not likely.

I already won this argument why do you need to be this fatuous and go in a circle like this?
(edited 9 years ago)
No I'm saying that your book does tell your to penalize people for the crimes that's all.

I don't believe gays should be punished I think that gay marriage is better legal.

The situations you dimes rubes revolved around you like your cat your friend etc. Egocentricism is apart of aspd.

No I'm not talking about abortion.

The uk has a history of being where you what your father is and you are treated the same accordingly.

Why are you calling it "my book" when I already told you I'm not religious?

I'm providing evidence of MY empathetic and emotional experiences because you are accusing ME of being a psychopath incapable of experiencing empathy and emotion. Contextually, it wouldn't make much sense for me to talk about how some random celebrity isn't a psychopath, would it?

I'm not sure you know what a psychopath actually is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

As for the whole British history thing, that is a complete caricature of British society and things haven't been like that for centuries. Of course nepotism still exists in Britain, but then nepotism exists in most, if not all, cultures.
She has the mental capacity of a potato. I'm not even sure why I'm bothering replying to her, All she does is go round in circles and then change her argument.

No that's actually you. You thought you could go in a circle and then repeat yourself at a claim I already beat you with. I'll be glad to do it again though.
Original post by Blazar
Why are you calling it "my book" when I already told you I'm not religious?

I'm providing evidence of MY empathetic and emotional experiences because you are accusing ME of being a psychopath incapable of experiencing empathy and emotion. Contextually, it wouldn't make much sense for me to talk about how some random celebrity isn't a psychopath, would it?

I'm not sure you know what a psychopath actually is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

As for the whole British history thing, that is a complete caricature of British society and things haven't been like that for centuries. Of course nepotism still exists in Britain, but then nepotism exists in most, if not all, cultures.

Yes but it's in your history.

You can have psychopathic tendencies without being a psychopath. I'm not saying I actually thought you have aspd just that you are displaying psychopathic tendencies just by justifying killing someone who you know is innocent. They go hand in hand. If you don't like it don't display it.

At least potatoes don't accuse you of being mentally ill.

Latest