The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blazar
At least potatoes don't accuse you of being mentally ill.

You're just going to personal insults because you can't win. And are upset im saying your beliefs are psychopathic.

At the end of the day that's just what they are. You may be upset but that changes absolutely nothing about what I said.
Original post by Nickierose21
I'm not saying I actually thought you have aspd

And yes that's all you are proving is that you're a psychopath.

Contradiction much?
Original post by Blazar
At least potatoes don't accuse you of being mentally ill.

That's true, actually now I think about it that was insulting to potatoes. Potatoes are such a great food.
Original post by Blazar
Contradiction much?

Yeah by explaining you're prochoice you are giving proof that you may be a psychopath. Until given other evidence one could gather that you have some symptoms of it.
May I remind you that killing gays is legal in some places so if abortion is not murder nor is killing gays....

No sperm is apart of a person. A fetus is an actually person. There's a difference. and yes it's a child its under 18

Like I said as before if it's legal to kill gays is it no longer murder same stands for abortion....

What did you think I'd forget what I asked you before?

Lol not likely.

I already won this argument why do you need to be this fatuous and go in a circle like this?

This is actually hilarious. I'm screen-shotting this for future laughing material.
Original post by SophieSmall
That's true, actually now I think about it that was insulting to potatoes. Potatoes are such a great food.

admitting im right
(edited 9 years ago)
You're just going to personal insults because you can't win. And are upset im saying your beliefs are psychopathic.

At the end of the day that's just what they are. You may be upset but that changes absolutely nothing about what I said.

I didn't insult you personally. I simply stated a fact - vegetables don't call people psychopaths. Are you disputing that? :rolleyes:

I'm not "upset" that you're calling me a psychopath; I just find it infuriating that you're trivialising mental illness because you can't defend your standpoint without resorting to ad hominem.

Your argument is based on the assumption that a foetus and a human being are the same thing. I disagree with this assumption as it's some time before a foetus even develops a brain. You seem to think that it's okay for a woman to be forced to bear the child of her rapist, and for women to have fewer rights than literal dead bodies. Perhaps you're the one with psychopathic tendencies.
Original post by Blazar
I didn't insult you personally. I simply stated a fact - vegetables don't call people psychopaths. Are you disputing that? :rolleyes:

I'm not "upset" that you're calling me a psychopath; I just find it infuriating that you're trivialising mental illness because you can't defend your standpoint without resorting to ad hominem.

Your argument is based on the assumption that a foetus and a human being are the same thing. I disagree with this assumption as it's some time before a foetus even develops a brain. You seem to think that it's okay for a woman to be forced to bear the child of her rapist, and for women to have fewer rights than literal dead bodies. Perhaps you're the one with psychopathic tendencies.

Honestly I wouldn't waste your time getting infuriated, it's better to laugh it off. She is in the minority with her view, thankfully we live in a country (I'm assuming now you're from the UK) that isn't completely backwards like the states.
This is actually hilarious. I'm screen-shotting this for future laughing material.

And like I said admiting im right. There's nothing you can further say because you have been defeated.
And like I said admiting im right. There's nothing you can further say because you have been defeated.

If you say so sweetheart. :rolleyes:
If that makes you feel so special and superior, like the little snowflake you are.
Yeah by explaining you're prochoice you are giving proof that you may be a psychopath. Until given other evidence one could gather that you have some symptoms of it.

You just implied that everyone who is pro-choice is potentially mentally ill. Like I said, you're attempting to strip people who disagree with you of what you regard as a basic aspect of their humanity - i.e. compassion and morality - and therefore make it easier for yourself to keep disagreeing even when your arguments are shot down. Using mental illness as an explanation of views opposed to yours also makes it simple for you to delude yourself that someone who disagrees with you is not in full possession of their reasoning abilities. It's despicable, not just to people who disagree with you, but to people who genuinely suffer from mental illness. Please stop it.
Honestly I wouldn't waste your time getting infuriated, it's better to laugh it off. She is in the minority with her view, thankfully we live in a country (I'm assuming now you're from the UK) that isn't completely backwards like the states.

wheres your black president? Uk is way more racist discriminatory than America is because we're way more diverse and ahead of you guys.
wheres your black president? Uk is way more racist discriminatory than America is because we're way more diverse and ahead of you guys.

Okay now that one made me snort with laughter. This is actually hilarious, please continue. This will be a good story to tell my less mentally challenged friend's later.

Yeah, I'm from the UK. I guess it is better to laugh it off as you said, but I know a lot of people who suffer from mental illnesses and cognitive disorders and I find it really horrible that she's trying to use mental illness as a way to shut down debate. I've met a few Americans with their heads screwed on, but to be honest this sounds like typical bible belt syndrome, even if she isn't religious.
Original post by Blazar
Yeah, I'm from the UK. I guess it is better to laugh it off as you said, but I know a lot of people who suffer from mental illnesses and cognitive disorders and I find it really horrible that she's trying to use mental illness as a way to shut down debate. I've met a few Americans with their heads screwed on, but to be honest this sounds like typical bible belt syndrome, even if she isn't religious.

Well considering she referred to her mother as mom before, pretty safe to say she is American like I assumed before.

Where's your national legalisation of same-sex marriage? Where's your female president?

Where are the British cops who shoot unarmed black people?

(Also, the UK doesn't have a president, we have a vaguely sentient turnip named David Cameron.)

What so the voters should vote for the first black person to come along just because the USA has a black president?
Original post by Blazar

No you lack the compassion and empathy and general moral compass to understand killing someone due to a gain or inconvenience is psychopathic. End of story.... I defended my point by explaining your opinion seems to be psychopathic.

Nope I think woman have rights to their own body not other people's lives or bodies. And like I said you never even recognized what I meant by nepotism which has to do with pregnancy due to rape. The child should not be killed due to the crime of its father. No one should bear the sins of their father.

This went right over your head...
Okay now that one made me snort with laughter. This is actually hilarious, please continue. This will be a good story to tell my less mentally challenged friend's later.

Lol you're trying so hard to run to distract. You lost Hun no way to make it better lmao.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Blazar
Where's your national legalisation of same-sex marriage? Where's your female president?

Where are the British cops who shoot unarmed black people?

(Also, the UK doesn't have a president, we have a vaguely sentient turnip named David Cameron.)

I'm black and sorry I rather have a job here then be on welfare there because they hire English people there first.

Latest