Firmed them for Medicine. :yep: Can't wait to start. :biggrin:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 81
I'm going to firm for MEng Computing :smile:
Probably will firm for Civil Engineering but I'm scared of the offer haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright... This is my problem. I applied to BioMedical Engineering and I got offer A*AAA about two weeks ago. But, it only got updated on UCAS and I didn't get any sort of email from Imperial saying that I was offered a place. Is this the case to everyone else or only me? I'm starting to worry if it is some kind of technical problem on UCAS? Did I really receive an offer from them?
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
How long did Imperial College take to get back to you after an interview?
Had mine 6 days ago.

16 days! Although he said it will take only one week. :confused::confused:
Original post by SaiDuc
I think most of us got the informal offer from Imperial before the offer appeared on Track. I haven't had any more emails from them since.

When did you get your post offer invite? I have an offer for EEE and haven't heard about anything like that...

Same! I'm worried! Was that a technical fault on UCAS or did we really receive an offer?
Original post by TheDonhasRisen
Alright... This is my problem. I applied to BioMedical Engineering and I got offer A*AAA about two weeks ago. But, it only got updated on UCAS and I didn't get any sort of email from Imperial saying that I was offered a place. Is this the case to everyone else or only me? I'm starting to worry if it is some kind of technical problem on UCAS? Did I really receive an offer from them?

A lot of people have only heard on track from Imperial, but don't worry if it's on UCAS track it's a real offer.
Reply 87
Original post by TheDonhasRisen
Same! I'm worried! Was that a technical fault on UCAS or did we really receive an offer?

I got my official offer from UCAS a couple of days after the first email. It's not a problem with UCAS or anything. It's just the way Imperial does things.
Reply 88
Double firmed Imperial after applying twice :biggrin: Aerospace Materials, so excited to start!!
Original post by MariSea
Me! I applied for Biochemistry with a year in industry :smile: also, is anyone else on here an Oxbridge reject? hahah :biggrin:

Biochemist here too! Doing the year in industry :smile:
and I'm an Oxford reject :grr:

what's your offer, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 90
Original post by smartiesfive-0
Biochemist here too! Doing the year in industry :smile:
and I'm an Oxford reject :grr:

what's your offer, if you don't mind me asking?

*High five!* :tongue: Im doing the IB, my offer is 38 points with 6 in Biology and Chemistry!
Original post by MariSea
*High five!* :tongue: Im doing the IB, my offer is 38 points with 6 in Biology and Chemistry!

Wooop woop :five: I must admit, I don't know much about IB...is 38 doable??

are you going to the offer holder day on the 18th by any chance??
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 92
Oxford reject (not that I'm salty Oxford is a dive anyway)

Offer A*A*A*A for MEng Chemical Engineering, with 2A*s from Maths & Chemistry and the other coming from Physics or Further Maths
Original post by D4rt
Oxford reject (not that I'm salty Oxford is a dive anyway)

Offer A*A*A*A for MEng Chemical Engineering, with 2A*s from Maths & Chemistry and the other coming from Physics or Further Maths

Hey! When did you have your interview? And your offer?
Mine was on the 4th of February!
Reply 94
Hey! When did you have your interview? And your offer?
Mine was on the 4th of February!

My interview was on 14 Jan and I received my offer two days ago.
Original post by D4rt
My interview was on 14 Jan and I received my offer two days ago.

I see! Congrats. Would you say your interview went well? Slightly worried! I've been waiting for a bit over a month now.
Reply 96
I see! Congrats. Would you say your interview went well? Slightly worried! I've been waiting for a bit over a month now.

I was the same, I'd already planned out my gap year, what courses and unis I'd apply to etc but you shouldn't have to wait for much longer.

My interview was strange, I assumed it would be like my Oxford interview with integration and mechanics but he just went through my personal statement asking what topics the books I'd read and an edX course had covered and I realised I was horrenously unprepared in that respect.

I remembered enough to be able to throw some terminology in his face (if not what it meant) and then blanked when he started asking me if I was familiar with... stuff (he had a thick accent, I'm still not sure if I was entirely unfamiliar with the words he used or I just couldn't make out what he was saying).

In any case I was 100% sure I was going to get rejected after six and a half weeks but it seems I slipped through the net.
Reply 97
Just got my offer through. AAA for Biology! Will defo firm imperial! :biggrin:
Original post by SaiDuc
I think most of us got the informal offer from Imperial before the offer appeared on Track. I haven't had any more emails from them since.

When did you get your post offer invite? I have an offer for EEE and haven't heard about anything like that...

I didn't get any letter nor e-mail and I put them as my first choice two days ago, so it's nice knowing I'm not the only one!
Original post by MariSea
Me! I applied for Biochemistry with a year in industry :smile: also, is anyone else on here an Oxbridge reject? hahah :biggrin:

I want to do same course at imperial. what gcse grades did u get and wat work experience did u do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending