The Student Room Group

how to smell nice?

how do you smell really nice? i thought washing myself with soap and putting some lynx would do the trick, but someone has implied that i smell so obviously not, so how do you make yourself smell divine?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
and be serious. it really hurts to be told that directly or not that you smell.
Reply 2
Original post by damoni
how do you smell really nice? i thought washing myself with soap and putting some lynx would do the trick, but someone has implied that i smell so obviously not, so how do you make yourself smell divine?

Does Damoni have a special someone that Damoni wishes to impress?
Get your sweat glands removed
Reply 4
Original post by BCMFM16
Does Damoni have a special someone that Damoni wishes to impress?

well whats worse is that the one i was interested in is the one that implied i smell. so not anymore, but i would like to impress the ladies by smelling nice.
Original post by Dilmurod Dilmu
Get your sweat glands removed

nah too extreme
Eat healthily, take regular showers, wash your hair (maybe scented shampoo?), wash your body with shower gel and maybe wear some of this:

Don't do a major workout and expect to smell nice :wink:
Reply 6
Scrub your skin, wash your hair with shampoo.

Clean your clothes with surf or daz.

Use deodorant.
Reply 7
Original post by Floydacious
Eat healthily, take regular showers, wash your hair (maybe scented shampoo?), wash your body with shower gel and maybe wear some of this:

Don't do a major workout and expect to smell nice :wink:

okay where can i get some paco rabanne ?
Reply 8
Original post by Vondas
Scrub your skin, wash your hair with shampoo.

Clean your clothes with surf or daz.

Use deodorant.

i only usually wash my hair once a week, is this bad basically?
Original post by damoni
well whats worse is that the one i was interested in is the one that implied i smell. so not anymore, but i would like to impress the ladies by smelling nice.

nah too extreme

BCMFM16 shall tell Damoni his secret, since BCMFM16 pities Damoni...

Spoiler

Reply 11
Original post by damoni

As a (very) rough guide, you should try to wash your hair once a day or once every two days :smile: clean it thoroughly with decent shampoo (I recommend pantene).
Original post by damoni

If you work out or do physical activity, then this may be one of the issues...I would wash your hair at least every other day (I wash mine every day).
Reply 13
Use an alternative to lynx and don't use 1 million or you'll smell exactly like everyone else.
Reply 14
Original post by Vondas
As a (very) rough guide, you should try to wash your hair once a day or once every two days :smile: clean it thoroughly with decent shampoo (I recommend pantene).

I use pantene 2 in 1 conditioner and shampoo does the trick, can also get differing ones for volume etc.
Reply 15
how do you stink if you wash with soap and lynx, what did the person say?
Reply 16
Original post by Tom78
I use pantene 2 in 1 conditioner and shampoo does the trick, can also get differing ones for volume etc.

+1

This one is absolutely fantastic, I can't recommend it enough!!! By far my favourite hair product out there :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by BCMFM16
BCMFM16 shall tell Damoni his secret, since BCMFM16 pities Damoni...

Spoiler

febreeze? i dont think its for washing yourself with is it ?
Original post by Vondas

oh i havent been . i shall have to get some pantene and i will write it down.
Original post by Floydacious
If you work out or do physical activity, then this may be one of the issues...I would wash your hair at least every other day (I wash mine every day).

i walk around a lot, so perhaps that could be it.
Original post by Tom78
Use an alternative to lynx and don't use 1 million or you'll smell exactly like everyone else.

i didnt know there was many alternatives tbh.
Reply 18
Original post by Rstlss
how do you stink if you wash with soap and lynx, what did the person say?

she was saying she doesnt go near people that smell bad. as i looked away i swear she looked at me, immediately after saying that.. so i've connected the dots and assumed she means i smell.
Original post by damoni
i walk around a lot, so perhaps that could be it.

I've been walking to and work every day now for some time and I do get quite sweaty, so this definitely can cause a smell.

This why I have a can of deodorant at work :smile:

Just make sure you use deodorant regularly and take showers (and washing your hair) more regularly and you should be ok :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest