Original post by Déscartés
Have you done the soap opera ca?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. What's that for, spoken language?
Original post by pursuedbyabear
Nope. What's that for, spoken language?

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im also doing aqa English and I did how digital communication affects our language for my spoken language study

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by igcse101
Same me too! Which texts are you doing? I'm doing Silas Marner for prose, The Tempest for the drama and Songs of Ourselves for the poetry..

I'm doing 'I'm the King of the Castle' for prose, 'An Inspector Calls' for the play and Thomas Hardy poems for the poetry. We also did Macbeth for one of our English Lit pieces of coursework.
Original post by Idunnolife45
Oooohh, how was it :smile::wink::colondollar:

Really good thanks :biggrin: The writing question at the end was predictably boring but it always is :mmm:
just got my legit gcse exam time table.
First exam is just under 2 months away.
So scared!! :frown:
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Im also doing aqa English and I did how digital communication affects our language for my spoken language study

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you only done the one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Purple-Pixie
I'm doing 'I'm the King of the Castle' for prose, 'An Inspector Calls' for the play and Thomas Hardy poems for the poetry. We also did Macbeth for one of our English Lit pieces of coursework.

Argh unfortunately all the other english sets at my school do those texts, top set is the only class that doesn't :frown: so we can't share notes on that then
Hey guys, new to the forum... Had an account for ages, but not used it lol...

Noticed your conversation about English...

I'm doing IGCSE English Language and AQA English Literature...

Is anyone else doing IGCSE English Language? What are you doing for your speaking & listening coursework(20% of final grade)? I've done it once, but have to redo it later in the month.... I had 23/30 marks... Any tips on improving?
Original post by sushifish
Hey guys, new to the forum... Had an account for ages, but not used it lol...

Noticed your conversation about English...

I'm doing IGCSE English Language and AQA English Literature...

Is anyone else doing IGCSE English Language? What are you doing for your speaking & listening coursework(20% of final grade)? I've done it once, but have to redo it later in the month.... I had 23/30 marks... Any tips on improving?

Hey, I'm with Cambridge but I have speaking and listening as well. I'm speaking about the death penalty as its pretty much an open topic you can say anything about it. What did you speak about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys.

In science, we have just started P3 and C3. We have three lessons a fortnight in physics and three in chemistry. Should I be worried about finishing the course?
Original post by Steliata
Hi guys.

In science, we have just started P3 and C3. We have three lessons a fortnight in physics and three in chemistry. Should I be worried about finishing the course?

Very. I would advise teaching yourself the parts your teachers haven't taught. Or ask when you will do what because the extension exams are among the first ones we have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4492
I'm so happy because we've actually finished the courses in most of our subjects, which I wasn't expecting to happen at the beginning of the year :biggrin:
Original post by Déscartés
Have you only done the one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We only have to do one don't we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys.

It does seem quite late... We've already finished C3 and like 99% of P3. Have you completed B3 yet? :confused:
It does seem quite late... We've already finished C3 and like 99% of P3. Have you completed B3 yet? :confused:

You think thats bad? We have not even finished C2 or P2! Im so worried atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're almost at the end of B3 topic 1. We have 4 lessons a fortnight of biology so I'm not quite as worried about that. But yeah, I'm really panicking because we'll either not finish it or go through it so fast we can't go into enough detail :angry:
I'm quite lucky, we finished all science topics and are now just doing Revision over them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
We only have to do one don't we?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We do 2 so I thought everyone else did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Michael_Real
You think thats bad? We have not even finished C2 or P2! Im so worried atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're almost at the end of B3 topic 1. We have 4 lessons a fortnight of biology so I'm not quite as worried about that. But yeah, I'm really panicking because we'll either not finish it or go through it so fast we can't go into enough detail :angry:

We must have finished quite early, then... Now we are just doing revision.
I think for the third units it's the maths-y parts that I found the hardest and needed the most help with - that might just be me, though. :s-smilie:
Have you talked to your teachers about it??

Latest