talk to us

You'll get bored

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shatmypants
You'll get bored

Posted from TSR Mobile

i won't
Original post by Manitude
Really happy - Today I accepted an offer of a funded PhD starting in October!

Congratulations! :smile: I wish you great success.
Original post by chelseafreak
i won't

What do you want me to talk about then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you want me to talk about then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

anything you feel like, i am here to listen
Reply 2466
depressed and miserable. feel like i wanna die :frown:
anything you feel like, i am here to listen

Went to my GP today and I believe I was not treated as an individual patient, instead I was treated as a statistic. The GP was not caring, friendly or compassionate in any way. He didn't even look at me when we were speaking about my mental health conditions. I wonder how he got the job there, there was no emotion whatsoever. I felt very small and worse when I walked out than I did when I walked in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by O.Ozz
depressed and miserable. feel like i wanna die :frown:
Aww :hugs: What's up man? :frown:
Went to my GP today and I believe I was not treated as an individual patient, instead I was treated as a statistic. The GP was not caring, friendly or compassionate in any way. He didn't even look at me when we were speaking about my mental health conditions. I wonder how he got the job there, there was no emotion whatsoever. I felt very small and worse when I walked out than I did when I walked in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

unfortunately this happens all to often in the medical profession, they just get you in talk for a bit and get you out without thinking about how it makes people feel. You deserve a GP who makes an effort with you. sorry to hear you had such a bad time of it.
unfortunately this happens all to often in the medical profession, they just get you in talk for a bit and get you out without thinking about how it makes people feel. You deserve a GP who makes an effort with you. sorry to hear you had such a bad time of it.

It's complete rubbish. I want to make a complaint but I don't know how to go about it, because the receptionists are also quite rude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's complete rubbish. I want to make a complaint but I don't know how to go about it, because the receptionists are also quite rude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

do they have a comments box at all?
do they have a comments box at all?

The receptionists go through it, so if they see my letter complaining about them alongside my GP, they'll probably bin it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The receptionists go through it, so if they see my letter complaining about them alongside my GP, they'll probably bin it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

but at least you would have done something and maybe it will make the think about how they treat people
but at least you would have done something and maybe it will make the think about how they treat people

They'll think about it for 10 seconds and then they'll forget most likely. Why can't we have a world where everyone respects one another and treats them with kindness and love?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They'll think about it for 10 seconds and then they'll forget most likely. Why can't we have a world where everyone respects one another and treats them with kindness and love?

Posted from TSR Mobile

we can only dream of such a world, the best we can do is find those people who care about us and keep them around
we can only dream of such a world, the best we can do is find those people who care about us and keep them around

I hope to find them soon. Have you found them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope to find them soon. Have you found them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

a few, at least you can talk about stuff with the people on tsr.
a few, at least you can talk about stuff with the people on tsr.

Strangers you mean? :redface: hopefully when I start uni this Sept/Oct I'll find good friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Strangers you mean? :redface: hopefully when I start uni this Sept/Oct I'll find good friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

hopefully you do, good luck to you

Latest