Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

can i ask you something?
Original post by chelseafreak
can i ask you something?

Go for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shatmypants

just wondering why you bothered to keep talking to me?
just wondering why you bothered to keep talking to me?

Well why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm not complaining but i got the impression you don't like talking to strangers so i just wondered
i'm not complaining but i got the impression you don't like talking to strangers so i just wondered

I'm quite inconsistent, I'll say one thing and do another. You seem nice, and I sense a different (good different) vibe from you

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm quite inconsistent, I'll say one thing and do another. You seem nice, and I sense a different (good different) vibe from you

Posted from TSR Mobile

i see, and thank you i do try and be nice
i see, and thank you i do try and be nice

Great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you ever feel like you need to talk to somebody i'll try and help out if i can.
if you ever feel like you need to talk to somebody i'll try and help out if i can.

That's really kind of you, I appreciate it :smile: after my ex screwed me over, I've just lost any desire in talking to strangers. It doesn't quite cut it for me anymore. I never knew a stranger could impact my life so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's really kind of you, I appreciate it :smile: after my ex screwed me over, I've just lost any desire in talking to strangers. It doesn't quite cut it for me anymore. I never knew a stranger could impact my life so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

sounds like your ex isn't a good guy
nice to hear it eased off, i'm alright thank you for asking. it was my birthday on wednesday so i'm going round to a mates tomorrow to have one last night of drinking like we're still students.

Happy belated birthday and thanks for your concern :smile: nice to know who cares. Slowly catching up with lost sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile
sounds like your ex isn't a good guy

Yup you got that right. Anyway, how's your day been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Happy belated birthday and thanks for your concern :smile: nice to know who cares. Slowly catching up with lost sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you, i try to help if i can so if you need someone to talk to. catching up on sleep always a good pass-time
Yup you got that right. Anyway, how's your day been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

bit knackering, last day of the work week and i just wanted to start my weekend. always a lot to do there though and i do love the job so i shouldn't really complain
bit knackering, last day of the work week and i just wanted to start my weekend. always a lot to do there though and i do love the job so i shouldn't really complain

What do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm a cleaner in a tk maxx
Reply 2498
Original post by Multitalented me
Aww :hugs: What's up man? :frown:

I'm doing an access course and i have found out this week i only pass 1 out of 13 assignments so im struggling to finish the 12 assignments. Also im expecting 13 more in easter so it's hell.

And if i dont pass i won't go university this year which will drive me to end myself seriously if i don't go. Can't stand living with my family and having no real friends :cry2:
(edited 9 years ago)
Excited as I can't wait to go skiing this weekend.