The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I guess I could ask. I don't really like talking to people via calls on Skype though, coz of my hearing problem :colondollar:

:jumphug: I'd offer to talk but sister will arrive home at any moment :sigh: Hang on in there, lovely :jumphug:

Humm, have you tried it with headphones? Just trying to think of ways you could still do it if you struggle to leave the house :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling sick because of something really stupidly small that shouldn't be bothering me :frown:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
:cry2: theyre being so loud and im not sre what to do. i feel so odd :cry2:

I'm sorry they're being loud. :hugs: do you have any prn medication you could try taking?
Worn out and mums here till monday!
Got tattoos, did some shopping (got some boots for work) went to a weird art gallery thing, and went to a chinese buffet.
Tomorrow is art galleries and ferry accross the mersey :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone been watching Cucumber on channel 4? I've just started watching it and I don't know if want to look like Freddie or date him (maybe both?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sorry that got TMI very quickly :colondollar:

Original post by PandaWho
Got tattoos, did some shopping (got some boots for work) went to a weird art gallery thing, and went to a chinese buffet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ferry across the mersey is so much fun! Also been on endless school trips to the art galleries, they're quite cool!
Original post by Anonymous #2

Spoiler

Ferry across the mersey is so much fun! Also been on endless school trips to the art galleries, they're quite cool!

Should be fun!
This was more a listening/watching one, which was odd i must admit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
:hugs:

Hope you're okay :h:

Thanks Dukey! :redface: I hope you're okay too :grin:
Original post by SassQueen13
Thanks Dukey! :redface: I hope you're okay too :grin:

No worries! Yeah a lot of my mates have got all these amazing things happening to them and I'm super buzzed for them and so I'm like "woooooooo"...

Then I sit back and look at myself and I'm like "yeah, Duke mate...ermmmm..." :lol:

We are enough to make two teams the next big game day!!! :smile::smile::smile:
feel utterly awful. might try Samaritans
Original post by ScaryScience
here for you too :jumphug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
feel utterly awful. might try Samaritans

Hope they're helpful :console:

Spoiler

Hope they're helpful :console:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

when I was younger I always thought it was "fairy" across the mersey :colondollar:
Original post by plasmaman
when I was younger I always thought it was "fairy" across the mersey :colondollar:

:giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huge hugs to all who need them :grouphugs:

Humm, have you tried it with headphones? Just trying to think of ways you could still do it if you struggle to leave the house :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping it's a one-off blip. I have to go out to work tomorrow coz if I don't, I lose out on £100 :eek2:
My great uncle has been in hospital for 11 weeks now and it's driving me mad. It take 40 minutes to get there, another 10 to park and walk to the hospital, AGES to wait for a lift.. and then the same on the way back. It costs £4 a time on the car park, plus fuel, and I cannot afford it, but have to afford it because we're the only family he has! So that's several times a week and it's stressing me out. Because I'm self employed so if I'm spending so much time hospital visiting I'm also not earning! So coming at me from all angles at the moment.
Horrible thoughts.
Reading through a couple articles/pages on patient.co.uk and articles linked *from* there, just reading what the guidelines for diagnosis/treatment stuff to see what I can vaguely expect for monday's appointment. :dontknow:
Looking at dysthemia and stuff, which feels as though it sort of fits. But then not sure if that's just because I've been in the vaguely same situation for the past 1-2 years, so like could just be situational :dontknow:
Also just reading about mild depression, mostly, because most of the time my symptoms have been at the border of that, though occasionally (like now) getting worse towards moderate. Not sure what I'd even want though/what I want them to do :s-smilie: :dontknow: Confusing. Read on another article that "MDD, recurrent" is diagnosed after 2 separate depressive episodes. But then do I want a diagnosis?
Sorry :s-smilie: this is a selfish ramble I think. I don't know :s-smilie: Not sure how much I should look up, and why I am looking it up. Feel as though it's me being selfish in my head, which isn't great? :dontknow:

Feeling okay to day, as I say all that ^^ low, but like don't have anything on today I don't think, so can relax. Though have to do work for essay presentation, really... Also possible fire-juggling with the society today :eek:

Hope everyone's alright :hugs:

Latest