The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Indeedo, what's life without a bit of stress ay

Nice!! Spanish and German nice mix. Have you done German before?

Ooooooh, I want to sort student finance out this week I think

It is way too fast, but I've got to the point where I think even though I don't want the change, I need it. My life now and the people in it aren't exactly good for me lol, need to move on.

Life without stress = great fun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeedo, what's life without a bit of stress ay

Nice!! Spanish and German nice mix. Have you done German before?

Ooooooh, I want to sort student finance out this week I think

It is way too fast, but I've got to the point where I think even though I don't want the change, I need it. My life now and the people in it aren't exactly good for me lol, need to move on.

Thanks! I'm doing German as part of "compulsory enrichment" in College, and I have family in Germany so the Mother and I are going over in the summer after my exams!
I'm just trying to keep as ahead of the game as I can, keep the anxiety levels on the down-low and whatnot.
That was like me moving from my high school to college, I don't see anyone from there anymore because I left on bad terms with everyone (typical teen drama) but I've made so many good friends since moving to college and it was such a big change and now I don't want to leave them, but at least I've experienced the whole 'leaving-people-behind-thing' before so it won't be too overwhelming (I hope)
Original post by Bude8
Life without stress = great fun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I stress about things like... Well, it's only ever people :lol:

I wouldn't even call it stress, more worry

Original post by blamethenargles
Thanks! I'm doing German as part of "compulsory enrichment" in College, and I have family in Germany so the Mother and I are going over in the summer after my exams!
I'm just trying to keep as ahead of the game as I can, keep the anxiety levels on the down-low and whatnot.
That was like me moving from my high school to college, I don't see anyone from there anymore because I left on bad terms with everyone (typical teen drama) but I've made so many good friends since moving to college and it was such a big change and now I don't want to leave them, but at least I've experienced the whole 'leaving-people-behind-thing' before so it won't be too overwhelming (I hope)

Ooh nice. I wish we had some sort of language enrichment.

Sounds like a good plan!

Haha teen drama is where it's at. I hope I don't leave on bad terms with anybody, but can never tell with people.

Goodbyes are hard, I avoid them completely but I think I'll actually have to say them this year, because uni is a whole different place. Whereas high school to college was still the same city

Ooh nice. I wish we had some sort of language enrichment.

Sounds like a good plan!

Haha teen drama is where it's at. I hope I don't leave on bad terms with anybody, but can never tell with people.

Goodbyes are hard, I avoid them completely but I think I'll actually have to say them this year, because uni is a whole different place. Whereas high school to college was still the same city

Yeah I agree! Moving to college was like a warm up for the real thing, because at least if I didn't make any friends in college my old ones were still near by!!
I'm hoping it'll give me the opportunity to travel around the UK because my friends are really spread out so I can visit them and vice versa^-^
I'll be okay, I have Netflix and my ever expanding book collection!
Yeah I agree! Moving to college was like a warm up for the real thing, because at least if I didn't make any friends in college my old ones were still near by!!
I'm hoping it'll give me the opportunity to travel around the UK because my friends are really spread out so I can visit them and vice versa^-^
I'll be okay, I have Netflix and my ever expanding book collection!

Yeah that's one thing I hope will happen. Spread around a bit, can do some visiting.

I started chuck last week on Netflix... Over half way into Season 3 :frown: burning through too fast
Yeah that's one thing I hope will happen. Spread around a bit, can do some visiting.

I started chuck last week on Netflix... Over half way into Season 3 :frown: burning through too fast

Niiiiice! Yeah, I know the feeling, I started and finished the Mortal Instruments book series in a week. Finished City of Heavenly Fire last night and now I feel a little empty inside. I started watching Pokemon again in a wild attempt to cope with my emotions.
Niiiiice! Yeah, I know the feeling, I started and finished the Mortal Instruments book series in a week. Finished City of Heavenly Fire last night and now I feel a little empty inside. I started watching Pokemon again in a wild attempt to cope with my emotions.

I haven't read a book in so long.

That empty feeling is annoying

Aaah, pokemon :moon: new film coming out I hear, all the legendaries coming out
I haven't read a book in so long.

That empty feeling is annoying

Aaah, pokemon :moon: new film coming out I hear, all the legendaries coming out

A life without books :eek:
Original post by binarythoughts
A life without books :eek:

I just can't be bothered to get books, and I'd rather not use e books, I like having the actual book there.

Libraries are effort and no point buying imo

And then, I have to actually get into the book
Original post by *Stefan*
OCR is limited to the UK now, since CIE (its sister board) is international. I'm definitely excited about going there again! :biggrin:

Haha that must be a nice scenery there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, so you wanted to specifically sit OCR?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont worry, chuck was just as good the second time as the first, and there are rumours of a film :O
Original post by Baloney26
Dont worry, chuck was just as good the second time as the first, and there are rumours of a film :O

I can't rewatch series :lol: films are hard enough

A film oooh
sitting in sun with headphones in and sunglasses on, doing nothing

It's nice

It's nice

Sounds so much nicer than preparing for a mock

It's nice

Off to watch the school play rugby in the Natwest semifinals, should be good :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's nice

I'm going to a "ladies day" today to watch a Michael buble tribute :lol: :lol:
I wouldn't mind just sleeping in the sun forever
Sounds so much nicer than preparing for a mock

Lol, it's only a mock! Enjoy the sun

Although dubai will always have sun lol
Original post by Bude8
Off to watch the school play rugby in the Natwest semifinals, should be good :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh nice, that does sound good with the weather

Lol, it's only a mock! Enjoy the sun

Although dubai will always have sun lol

Haha I know, that's why I just started studying and it's tomorrow

So bored of the sun, it's summer all year round
So desperate for rain :frown:
Haha I know, that's why I just started studying and it's tomorrow

So bored of the sun, it's summer all year round
So desperate for rain :frown:

What subject?

I think I need a trip back to Dubai lol, just sit in the sun

Does it rain there?can't imagine that
What subject?

I think I need a trip back to Dubai lol, just sit in the sun

Does it rain there?can't imagine that

It's P3 so I'm not worried

Haha you should come, sun-lover's paradise

This "winter" it rained about 3-4 times I'd say. All hell broke loose when it hailed last year

Latest