The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I always thought that switching from pants to boxers was a right of passage for guys
Pretty sure it's just preference.
Who cares what he wears :indiff: Surely you'll be taking them off asap anyway.
Reply 4
What is pants for you?:confused:
How old is he? Tbh I've never met a guy that wears pants...
Reply 6
Original post by shiva300
How old is he? Tbh I've never met a guy that wears pants...

I know, I thought all guys started in pants but graduated to boxers
It is unusual, but wearing boxers isn't compulsory, some guys just prefer pants.
Original post by Maid Marian

Lmao cheeky.

Yeah OP it's mostly down to preference tbh. If you'd like him to wear boxers occasionally maybe buy him some so he can try them.
Tell him to wear boxer briefs. They're exactly the same as pants except they don't make you look like a dork.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend still wears pants rather than boxers. When I asked him why he didn't wear boxers he said he'd worn pants as a kid and had never got round to switching to boxers. Is this not unusual? When's the normal age for moving to boxers?

Perhaps he is on the small side.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It is unusual, but wearing boxers isn't compulsory, some guys just prefer pants.

I don't think it's a preference, he's never worn boxers. Just wondered if there's a normal age to switch
Is he European or South American? They tend to prefer pants over boxers; same goes with swswimwear, preferring speedos over swim shorts.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao cheeky.

Yeah OP it's mostly down to preference tbh. If you'd like him to wear boxers occasionally maybe buy him some so he can try them.

Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao cheeky.

I don't really mind what he wears, just thought it was a bit strange. I thought getting the first pair of boxers was a transition from boy to man
Reply 14
Nonsense. It preference and M&S seem to sell plenty of pants for adults. I hate dangling in boxers.
Original post by Zarek
Nonsense. It preference and M&S seem to sell plenty of pants for adults. I hate dangling in boxers.

for older guys though. I would have thought all young guys switch to boxers for a few years at least
Original post by Hachik0
Is he European or South American? They tend to prefer pants over boxers; same goes with swswimwear, preferring speedos over swim shorts.

he's english!
Pants are actually more comfortable. This dawned on me recently. And when back to them from boxer briefs which I went to after baggy boxers which I went to after pants. So I went the full circle.
Original post by Maid Marian

Is that what you did to Plantagenet? :redface:
My boyfriend still wears pants rather than boxers. When I asked him why he didn't wear boxers he said he'd worn pants as a kid and had never got round to switching to boxers. Is this not unusual? When's the normal age for moving to boxers?

I always thought that switching from pants to boxers was a right of passage for guys

I wear and own both. Briefs (pants) are way more comfortable, but girls do prefer boxer shorts.

Latest

Trending

Trending