Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Got the offer holders pack today

When did you get your offer? I really want the offer pack but I got my offer just two days ago aha
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by liass
When did you get your offer? I really want the offer pack but I got my offer just two days ago aha

21/01
Reply 1982
21/01

Wow only took about a month and a half then :s-smilie:
Original post by TingA
Just got an interview invitation today for the 25th of March! Any tips for the interview?

If you dont mind me asking, what was your bmat?
I've just also been emailed that i'm now being considered haha
also when did you get the email that your app is being considered?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by liass

I guess everybody with an offer is getting the package soon. Even those who have had offers for some time received only yesterday the first email from imperial. I guess they're starting now to communicate with offer holders so it won't be long until we get the pack as well.
Original post by liass

They said March from the outset
Reply 1986
Original post by jungykang
If you dont mind me asking, what was your bmat?
I've just also been emailed that i'm now being considered haha
also when did you get the email that your app is being considered?

6.5 5.9 3A. It might be worth noting that I'm an international applicant too.

Hmm I'm not sure I got an email saying my application is being considered but I did receive an email on the 27th of Feb sorta acknowledging my application (thanking me for applying and providing other relevant info).
Original post by TingA
6.5 5.9 3A. It might be worth noting that I'm an international applicant too.

Hmm I'm not sure I got an email saying my application is being considered but I did receive an email on the 27th of Feb sorta acknowledging my application (thanking me for applying and providing other relevant info).

Ahh yeah I'm international and i think the 3As (I got one too) let us down for band 1.
Mines a 7.2 7.9 3A so hopefully I get one too..
do you take IB or anything by chance? (if so, what's your predicted?)
Congratulations by the way!
Ahh yeah I'm international and i think the 3As (I got one too) let us down for band 1.

It will be ps at this late stage
i got a 3B bit got the first batch of interviews
Reply 1989

Woah your scores are amazing! I'm sure you'll get an interview looking at those scores. Nah I do A levels. Thanks!
Reply 1990
Original post by Papanikolaou
I guess everybody with an offer is getting the package soon. Even those who have had offers for some time received only yesterday the first email from imperial. I guess they're starting now to communicate with offer holders so it won't be long until we get the pack as well.

Yeah that makes sense

They said March from the outset

Oh ok didn't know that, thank you!
It will be ps at this late stage
i got a 3B bit got the first batch of interviews

Well I'm international so its a bit different, but seeing I got an interview b at UCL, I have some hope!
Well I'm international so its a bit different, but seeing I got an interview b at UCL, I have some hope!

This is true
Nether the less good luck with your pursuits
Feel so excited now :biggrin:
Can't wait for my pack!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who has the offer holder pack- do they say the scholarship thing to everyone?
Are they still sending interviews out? Wow, you did really well on bmat, what were your other stats? They might've changed the way they do it because my BMAT was lower than yours I got 5.7 5.4 3.5A and I got my interview in November/ December tkme.

Yeah I got an offer like a couple of weeks back. They get back to you around 3 days after.

Just stay relaxed, more of a chat than interview and you'll find it doesn't last long at all. Mine was around 8 minutes. I'd definitely say this is the sort of interview you can over prepare for and I'm not usually the type to say stuff like that.
Original post by Schoolofthought
Are they still sending interviews out? Wow, you did really well on bmat, what were your other stats? They might've changed the way they do it because my BMAT was lower than yours I got 5.7 5.4 3.5A and I got my interview in November/ December tkme.

Yeah I got an offer like a couple of weeks back. They get back to you around 3 days after.

Just stay relaxed, more of a chat than interview and you'll find it doesn't last long at all. Mine was around 8 minutes. I'd definitely say this is the sort of interview you can over prepare for and I'm not usually the type to say stuff like that.

Hey, congratulations on your offer :smile: what do you mean by over prepare for? As in rehearsing the answers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone with an interview on the 3rd March heard anything yet?

Edit: Oh and u know on that timeline it says successful students will hear informally within 3 days, if u havnt heard within 3 days does that mean ur on the reserve list?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Master219
Has anyone with an interview on the 3rd March heard anything yet?

Edit: Oh and u know on that timeline it says successful students will hear informally within 3 days, if u havnt heard within 3 days does that mean ur on the reserve list?

I hadn't heard until the full fourteen days
I hadn't heard until the full fourteen days

I think i told u already but saying it again wont do any harm lol so congrats on the offer!!! :smile:

I see, i guess its just a waiting game...

Ur firming imperial yh? Its a great place and the medics that i spoke to were beasts so i rlly wanna go!!

Quick Reply

Latest