Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
Feelinf really dissociated atm and i cant ground myself

Feel really unsafe

Would PMing help? :console:
Original post by PandaWho

Original post by Aph
TSR males:sigh: report it:yep:

Thanks. I thought it was hilarious tbh, but my concern is that I think this user "knows"/found me via MHSS and I don't want others to get triggered by receiving similar PMs :s-smilie:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Anyone else had a somewhat-creepy PM

Spoiler

today or was it just me? Trying to figure out whether I should just laugh it off or whether it needs reporting :erm:

Would definitely report it :s-smilie:

Original post by Pathway
Feelinf really dissociated atm and i cant ground myself

Feel really unsafe

:jumphug: Am around if talking would help?
Original post by furryface12

Thanks - have done :redface:

Hope you're holding up alright? :hugs:
My girlfriend is clingy, demanding, authorative and immature. I'm honestly not sure if we'll work out in the long term but if feels pointless to end it now while we're still on alright terms (although it's mundane and boring now it works for me in my current situation). Am I a bad person for staying with her? There's still a lot of good times but it's becoming tiring and difficult for us both.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
anyone tried 111 for mental health emergencies?
Original post by james1211
My girlfriend is clingy, demanding, authorative and immature. I'm honestly not sure if we'll work out in the long term but if feels pointless to end it now while we're still on alright terms (although it's mundane and boring now it works for me in my current situation). Am I a bad person for staying with her? There's still a lot of good times but it's becoming tiring and difficult for us both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally couldn't stay with someone if I felt it wasn't going to work out in the long run. That's just me though. It doesn't make you a bad person, though I do wonder about your reasoning for staying together. Do you really wanna drag it out further? :dontknow:

Original post by ScaryScience

I haven't. I'm not sure what they'd be able to do for you, but then I've never entirely understood what 111 is exactly for :colondollar:

:lovehug:
I personally couldn't stay with someone if I felt it wasn't going to work out in the long run. That's just me though. It doesn't make you a bad person, though I do wonder about your reasoning for staying together. Do you really wanna drag it out further? :dontknow:

I haven't. I'm not sure what they'd be able to do for you, but then I've never entirely understood what 111 is exactly for :colondollar:

:lovehug:

I guess I see it as the best thing for the time being. I find it extremely hard to meet new people and I'm worried I'd not find anyone else ever again. Also we have a lot of cool stuff booked together coming up this year that I still want to do without it being awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess I see it as the best thing for the time being. I find it extremely hard to meet new people and I'm worried I'd not find anyone else ever again. Also we have a lot of cool stuff booked together coming up this year that I still want to do without it being awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I see where you're coming from now - that makes more sense, I guess :yes: Though I'm sure you would find someone else :yes:
Ah I see where you're coming from now - that makes more sense, I guess :yes: Though I'm sure you would find someone else :yes:

I'm glad that it's not totally unreasonable. I've debated with myself a lot as to whether it's morally wrong to stay with her under these circumstances. I still love her, so I guess it's not wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks - have done :redface:

Hope you're holding up alright? :hugs:

Feel weird but think I'm ok, could be worse anyway! How are you? :hugs:
Thanks. I thought it was hilarious tbh, but my concern is that I think this user "knows"/found me via MHSS and I don't want others to get triggered by receiving similar PMs :s-smilie:

Thats what id be worrying about, better safe than sorry! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience

Ended up with an anbulance being sent then them saying they couldnt do much :dontknow: but i fid have rory keeping me safe

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm glad that it's not totally unreasonable. I've debated with myself a lot as to whether it's morally wrong to stay with her under these circumstances. I still love her, so I guess it's not wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well morals are subjective and if you can reconcile it to/with yourself, then that is the main thing, tbh. Like you say, you still love her...

Feel weird but think I'm ok, could be worse anyway! How are you? :hugs:

Am not too bad thanks. Tired though. Think it might be snoozy time for TLG :colondollar:

Thats what id be worrying about, better safe than sorry! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have reported it - thanks for all the input and support everyone! :grouphugs:
Ended up with an anbulance being sent then them saying they couldnt do much :dontknow: but i fid have rory keeping me safe

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's what I want to avoid :s-smilie:
Would PMing help? :console:

:jumphug: Am around if talking would help?

thanks guys :hugs: i might do if i can get my thoughts in order? i hope you're bother ok

getting really paranoiid

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
thanks guys :hugs: i might do if i can get my thoughts in order? i hope you're bother ok

getting really paranoiid

Spoiler

Sure, I was just about to turn off the laptop and sleep but can try and stay up a little longer :colondollar:
have had a rough few days. :frown:
Sure, I was just about to turn off the laptop and sleep but can try and stay up a little longer :colondollar:

[s]hugs[/s
nooo, sleep i'll be ok thank you :redface: have a good night

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know this is probably really unhelpful, but have you tried talking to her about what's bothering you? It might be that she has no idea how you're feeling and the only way she's gonna know is if you tell her. She might have her own doubts about the relationship too. If you still love her and have so much planned to do together then I don't think it's wrong to stay with her.

Latest