The Student Room Group

C34 January 2015

Anyone doing C34 on the 26th?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Hanojhan
Anyone doing C34 on the 26th?

OMG i just did it and it was so freaking hard!!
Reply 4
So so hard i messed up almost all the integration questions.. Panicked at the last moment and confused everything. What do you think the grade boundaries would be like?
Reply 5
i think they will be quite lower than usual, i got so confused at the last question with the stupid wheel
The wheel was so weird, I couldnt do it. I really messed up man. 4 days left for results!
Reply 7
Original post by suki2
So so hard i messed up almost all the integration questions.. Panicked at the last moment and confused everything. What do you think the grade boundaries would be like?

How did you guys do?
I got a 169/200 which was an A was aiming for an A*
Reply 8
Original post by MrBiology
The wheel was so weird, I couldnt do it. I really messed up man. 4 days left for results!

How did you guys do?
Reply 9
I thought January exams got cancelled?
Reply 10
Original post by Pedro4ize
I thought January exams got cancelled?

this is an international exam
Original post by TeeEm
this is an international exam

Oh wow I see! How was it? I've got mine in June and I'm scared Im going to fail :/// HAvent even finished c4
Reply 12
Oh wow I see! How was it? I've got mine in June and I'm scared Im going to fail :/// HAvent even finished c4

I do not know how hard it was

(At some point I will write solutions)
Alright do you have access to the paper ?
Original post by Sara_S97
How did you guys do?

I got 120, C on the dot, you have no idea how happy I was that didn't get a U, I was really freaking worried. Good job on your A man, ready to kill the S2/M2/D2 exam?!
Reply 15
Original post by MrBiology
I got 120, C on the dot, you have no idea how happy I was that didn't get a U, I was really freaking worried. Good job on your A man, ready to kill the S2/M2/D2 exam?!

There's no D2 with the international.
for my further a level I'm doing F1,F2,F3,D1,S2,M2&M3 and they will just pick the sic out of the seven that give the best grade, i've already done f1 and d1, got an A in both, I'm worried about the mechanics though, haven't even started m3.
Reply 16
Alright do you have access to the paper ?

I have the paper if you want it.
Reply 17
Original post by TeeEm
I do not know how hard it was

(At some point I will write solutions)

Upload the answers whenever you feel like it!
Reply 18
Original post by Sara_S97
Upload the answers whenever you feel like it!

no problem

Quick Reply

Latest