The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by O.Ozz
I'm doing an access course and i have found out this week i only pass 1 out of 13 assignments so im struggling to finish the 12 assignments. Also im expecting 13 more in easter so it's hell.

And if i dont pass i won't go university this year which will drive me to end myself seriously if i don't go. Can't stand living with my family and having no real friends :cry2:
Ah that sucks, but I mean in life you will have some bad moments but you can come through them, sometimes it takes a bit of time though. Stay positive & keep your head held high, I'm not sure if I have any "real" friends myself but I have at least started to put myself out there more & I get you with family, mine can annoy me so much but you can't exactly choose them. There might be alternative options if things don't go exactly as planned anyway, life will get better trust me, don't give in! :smile:
Original post by chelseafreak
thank you, i try to help if i can so if you need someone to talk to. catching up on sleep always a good pass-time

Thanks appreciate that - touché :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
judgement day is coming.
Original post by Aladino
judgement day is coming.

WHEN?!
it certainly sounds that way, great smiley btw
Thanks :hat2: :tongue: I'm planning to meetup with a few guys to watch the Chelsea PSG match on Wednesday & I after initiating it myself on Facebook :cool: However I do sometimes think I come across as clingy though & end up typing up so many messages to people (especially the ones who have shown me a bit more attention) but I think that is because of my past life experience, & I can change that at least :banana:
Original post by katbob
WHEN?!

Thursday 20th August 2015.
i'm a cleaner in a tk maxx

That's cool
Original post by shatmypants
That's cool

well it pays enough to get by and the job itself just helps me feel like i'm contributing to the world.
Stupid for my insecurities and not able to let my guard down :/ feel bad that maybe I went too far in being guarded :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel a bit rat-arsed. I been drinkin.
Original post by Aladino
Thursday 20th August 2015.

yo... flex... its saturday night.
Original post by katbob
yo... flex... its saturday night.

flex?
I feel a bit empty. The lack of motion in life is a bit crappy. I'm watching Black Mirror, so that's cool :smile:
Tired, empty, emotionless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2514
Annoyed because I can't get to sleep :frown:
Reply 2515
Original post by shatmypants
Tired, empty, emotionless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, is there a reason to why you're feeling like this? I really hope you feel better soon :smile:
Feel really great and relaxed : about an 8/10. Haven't felt this happy since July.
Original post by Aladino
flex?

like flex your bum muscles and twerk?
I'm okay, feel a bit sad because I left my boyfriend today after spending the weekend with him and I already miss him so much. My heart feels a bit achey :-(
Chilled. Love Sundays, so laid back.

Latest