The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by TCO
All interviews are over, possibly towards the end of the week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone I asked told me that offers are given out near the end of March?
Reply 781
Original post by omiee
Everyone I asked told me that offers are given out near the end of March?

Some of the helpers said we would hear by the end of march, neostogimine says usually the 2nd week of march is when they're handed out, although it probably is a little early to expect them this week i guess
Reply 782
Original post by TCO
Some of the helpers said we would hear by the end of march, neostogimine says usually the 2nd week of march is when they're handed out, although it probably is a little early to expect them this week i guess

*FingersCrossed* :K::K:
Reply 783
btw, I rang them up last Monday and got to hear that 130 people are being interviewed this year, and 40 offer will be given out. :eek:
Original post by omiee
btw, I rang them up last Monday and got to hear that 130 people are being interviewed this year, and 40 offer will be given out. :eek:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :eek: 30% chance..Why do that to students?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 785
Original post by games211
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :eek: 30% chance..Why do that to students, why not just interview less???

I believe it's due to the fact that an excessive number of students applied this year (around 750 :s ).
Original post by omiee
I believe it's due to the fact that an excessive number of students applied this year (around 750 :s ).

Yeah, but still they could have reduced it to 100 or less. I understand that they cannot give out more offers but I think its unfair.
Reply 787
90 rejections 40 offers CRAZYYYY STATS..so basically all offers could have been given to half of the total applicants who attended selection day 1 or vice versa. DAMNNNNN!

I think they only start to look into who to give an offer after everyone has attended a selection day...
Original post by Joanne9495
I hope offers are sent later this week! I really want to know now!

I assume it went well? :smile:
I assume it went well? :smile:

Not too sure when I compare it with my other interviews! It was way more relaxed and seemed more of a conversation and a chat rather than an interview!
Not too sure when I compare it with my other interviews! It was way more relaxed and seemed more of a conversation and a chat rather than an interview!

Cool. Good luck! Which one went better for you-GT or interview?
(edited 9 years ago)
Cool. Good luck! Which one went better for you-GT or interview?

I felt the GT was alright, I didn't feel like I was the pro contributor but I think I did pretty well in comparison with my group which I suppose is what it comes down to. Interview was really not interviewy so not really sure how I feel about that :smile: What about you?
I felt the GT was alright, I didn't feel like I was the pro contributor but I think I did pretty well in comparison with my group which I suppose is what it comes down to. Interview was really not interviewy so not really sure how I feel about that :smile: What about you?

I have a good feeling about you :smile: Good luck!
(edited 9 years ago)
I have a good feeling about you :smile: Good luck!

Thanks, you too! :smile:
Why are people sayin 130 interviewed? I thought it was 96 and 45 offers given out?
Reply 795
Original post by alanconnel
Why are people sayin 130 interviewed? I thought it was 96 and 45 offers given out?

So did I but alot of people keep saying 120/130 so not sure tbh, wouldn't be surprised though if it was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alanconnel

Where is the 96 from? Are they interviewing more people on a different selection day?
Reply 797
Where is the 96 from? Are they interviewing more people on a different selection day?

96 is on page 2 as stated by neostogimine, that is the total that is usually interviewed im total for BM6 but 'supposedly' this year there have been 120-130

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TCO
96 is on page 2 as stated by neostogimine, that is the total that is usually interviewed im total for BM6 but 'supposedly' this year there have been 120-130

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think 130 is accurate.
I think 130 is accurate.

A lot more applied this year so they interviewed more. I was told exactly the same at my selection day so I believe it

Latest