The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I think you will hear on track and a letter nicoh... X
Original post by Nicoh88
No rejection yet on track!!! Lol
Will we only know if we r unsuccessful through track or will we get an email or a letter?!
it's 10 working days! Just read my sheet that came with the letter. Has anyone been rejected yet?
Original post by waveydavey!
it's 10 working days! Just read my sheet that came with the letter. Has anyone been rejected yet?

Great thanks!! Have u passed 10 working days? Ah **** bernie that means we have to wait til next tues/Wednesday lol
Lol nicoh the 10 day mark for us is this friday lol, have you passed ten day mark waveydavey.. X
Oh ur rite nicoh lol I just seen there its ten working days. What sheet was it on waveydavey I dont think I got that x
Original post by Nicoh88
Great thanks!! Have u passed 10 working days? Ah **** bernie that means we have to wait til next tues/Wednesday lol
No not yet but I'm thinking I'd have had a rejection by now cause it's 10 days today... being hopeful!!
Original post by Bernie..
Oh ur rite nicoh lol I just seen there its ten working days. What sheet was it on waveydavey I dont think I got that x
it's at the very bottom of the sheet you get sent out with your first letter request to share info etc .... gives you a time line of the ap process. I got one sent out by both uni's.
Yeah you would have waveydavey x
Awk ats rite I forgot bout that. In my reply above I am saying yeah u wud hav heard by now, so no news is good news x
Awk ats rite I forgot bout that. In my reply above I am saying yeah u wud hav heard by now, so no news is good news x
yeah I'm trying to keep busy with other stuff so the time goes in quicker! This month will drag in but next month I'm so busy I'm hoping I won't notice the time going in so much x
Reply 310
I got an email called application timeline, when I first applied, that says normally if you are unsuccessful at any stage you are notified by ucas within 10 working days!

So fingers crossed for everyone that hasn't heard, no news defo is better news, regardless of how frustrating haah! xxx
I know im trying not to think about it, but its not working lol. Gonna hav to try and stay busy lol. X
Folks I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and hopefully this isn't the case for anyone on the thread, but its from experience last year.

Several friends of mine had interviews, one of whom received a rejection within two days of her interview. Another one was rejected about two weeks later. The third however received her rejection notice three days before the apparent UCAs deadline last year.

So yeah, I would take the 10-14 working days as a rough guide for how well your interview has went, but take nothing for granted until the offer is in your UCAs lol

Again sorry to be grim about it all, but personally I think it's better to be realistic about these things :smile:
Original post by cfearon149
Folks I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and hopefully this isn't the case for anyone on the thread, but its from experience last year.

Several friends of mine had interviews, one of whom received a rejection within two days of her interview. Another one was rejected about two weeks later. The third however received her rejection notice three days before the apparent UCAs deadline last year.

So yeah, I would take the 10-14 working days as a rough guide for how well your interview has went, but take nothing for granted until the offer is in your UCAs lol

Again sorry to be grim about it all, but personally I think it's better to be realistic about these things :smile:

Oh no!! Your right...no guarantees til there's an offer. Thanks for the heads up :smile:
Reply 314
Cfearon totally agree! Im just happy my interview is over and out of my mind haha
I agree but I do think we all need to stay positive along with being realistic x
I agree but I do think we all need to stay positive along with being realistic x

Absolutely bernie!!!
How are you nicoh?
How are you nicoh?

I'm good!! Just so much work to do for my course and a teething baby-not a good mix lol how r u :smile:
Agree with you there teething is a tough time, you just feel so helpless. Aww hope the teething eases. I used the wee teething powders they are brill..

Im okay. Have been doing practice tests toda with my daughter for her transfer test..

Bernie

Quick Reply

Latest