The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015

Scroll to see replies

I have literally just heard back now, how coincidental! Interview on the 11th!
Original post by shereeox
I have literally just heard back now, how coincidental! Interview on the 11th!

Same day as me :smile:
Probably see you there then!! :biggrin:
Reply 263
Is anyone here going to the Coventry interview on the 11th of March in the afternoon? Wondering if anyone knows if there is a shuttle bus back to the train station from the uni? The e-mail only mentions getting there.
Does anyone know what the interviews at Leeds are like?
Hello,

I'm looking to apply for Nutrition at uni for 2016 (I'm currently in year 12) is there any advice you guys could give me? Do I need work experience and is there anything I need to know for interviews? Also what are the best universities for Nutrition?

I know it's a while until I have to apply but I'm keen to know more :smile:
Original post by Megamoo
Does anyone know what the interviews at Leeds are like?

I had mine on Wednesday. It's very relaxed, but lasts all day. Info about the course in the morning, group activity, guided campus tours and then an individual interview. Very friendly and relaxed - nothing to worry about :smile:
Original post by jg21
I got an offer from them on Friday through the post!

Hi I wondered how soon after the interview you got the offer? I had an interview last wed
Has anyone heard from Nott interview on Feb 25th? although they said we wouldn't hear till the end of March it seems some from other interviews have heard. Many thanks painful waiting
Original post by Jomarie007
Hi I wondered how soon after the interview you got the offer? I had an interview last wed

I have not heard anything yet I was there on the 25th also:frown:
Reply 270
I heard back 2 days after interview with an unconditional offer. I'm sure you'll here from them soon though, fingers crossed for you!
Original post by jg21
I heard back 2 days after interview with an unconditional offer. I'm sure you'll here from them soon though, fingers crossed for you!

What uni was your unconditional offer at? That's amazing btw!
Reply 272
Original post by megandoyle97
What uni was your unconditional offer at? That's amazing btw!

Nottingham, thank you!
Original post by jg21
Nottingham, thank you!

Aaahh woow That's so good! If you don't mind me asking, have you already completed your Alevels/IB/access courses etc or are you currently completing it?
Anyone else heard back from Kings yet??
Got a rejection from Glasgow caledonian :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anni101
Anyone else heard back from Kings yet??

Nope nothing :frown:
Reply 277
Original post by anni101
Aaahh woow That's so good! If you don't mind me asking, have you already completed your Alevels/IB/access courses etc or are you currently completing it?

No I'm still doing my A Levels!
Hi Lulu,

My interview for Herts for dietetics was on 15th January and I still have no received any update on how it went on UCAS.

Hertfordshire is my first choice which it why I am so anxious and nervous to know what the outcome is!

I havr all fingers and toes crossed!

Why is it taking so long? As I know people from the same interview day who had been rejected and another received an offer.

Yet I am still waiting :frown:

Any idea why this is?

Thank you,
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi Megamoo,

Sorry to hear that you still haven't heard anything about your application. Please don't worry, our admissions team is processing the applications and I'm sure you will hear from us very soon.

Lulu
University of Hertfordshire

Hi Lulu,

My interview for Herts for dietetics was on 15th January and I still have no received any update on how it went on UCAS.

Hertfordshire is my first choice which it why I am so anxious and nervous to know what the outcome is!

I havr all fingers and toes crossed!

Why is it taking so long? As I know people from the same interview day who had been rejected and another received an offer.

Yet I am still waiting

Any idea why this is?

Thank you,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending