The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is the first ever Islamic video I watched from youtube. One of my friends shared it on fb. May Allah Almighty reward him for that deed and forgive him. Ameen

[video="youtube;mHaaTykD3R0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHaaTykD3R0[/video]

Please do share it.
Original post by zubz91
It would be fair to say that the Muslims in the UK are under the spot light for the wrong reasons, we have Islamophobia, which is on the rise, the government are pressing for certain bills that scrutinise the Muslim community, right wing groups have more fuel to serve their goals and we have groups within the Muslim community who wish to change Islam to meet their own agendas.

So how do we respond?

We respond by 'Being The Example' -

A MUST attend event is taking place on the 22nd of March, with leading thinkers from around the country on one platform to discuss the solution

Book your tickets now!

'Re-thinking Dawah in the UK'

Myriad Foundation

Why do you think some muslims in your community would like islam to change….and are there issues in islam which should be changed????
Don't people read. It clearly says no debating in the title of the thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Enginerd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Their vision gets extraordinary better after the first ban comes.
Asalaamulaykum peeps, quiet day it seems :tongue:
Original post by IdeasForLife

Lol wasalam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

walaikumasalaam bruh

I know right. Do you know where are the active ISOC members? like Tpos, Incredible97, beautifulxxx, tensnumbers and al-farhan etc?
Original post by Enginerd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Judging by Aussiekiwi commenta and ignorant messages,I dont think he is the brightest of chaps.

Yeah,I would say continue to ignore him.
not surprised he isn't banned yet
Original post by kyoti
not surprised he isn't banned yet

who?
Original post by 5n(12-2n)
who?

kiwi i say it's a he but you never know lol people pretend to be females who "leave Islam" to convert to sikh nowadays
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kyoti
kiwi

yeah true...
Original post by kyoti
welcome to tsr :biggrin:

lol thanks brb :cool:
Reply 6374
walaikumasalaam bruh

I know right. Do you know where are the active ISOC members? like Tpos, Incredible97, beautifulxxx, tensnumbers and al-farhan etc?

Salaam,

I'm still around, just don't post much and check the site a little less during the day lol
walaikumasalaam bruh

Tpos is around somewhere, finding guides for making smoothies or something. Incredible taking temporary break, same for beautiful (I think), Ten logs on from time to time, same for Al-Farhan.

Original post by Kadak
x

How did the youtube documentary go btw?
lol thanks brb :cool:

you're welcome. cool :cool:
Original post by Tpos
Salaam,

I'm still around, just don't post much and check the site a little less during the day lol

walalaikum

Lol okay, true i don't see you post much but that's good that you still pop around sometimes :biggrin:

Tpos is around somewhere, finding guides for making smoothies or something. Incredible taking temporary break, same for beautiful (I think), Ten logs on from time to time, same for Al-Farhan.

How did the youtube documentary go btw?

Seems like all the active ISOC members are taking a break lol
Are You A Servant Of The Most Merciful?

[video="youtube;kktB1dZOuGk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kktB1dZOuGk[/video]
Original post by Aussiekiwi
Why do you think some muslims in your community would like islam to change….and are there issues in islam which should be changed????

As Mentioned the muslims in our community would not want islam to change at all.

We would like muslims to follow islam to such an extent that we are the complete example. To show the non muslims and the non practicing muslims, what islam really is and not what you see in the media. The islam allah and the prophet sallallahu alaihi wasalam taught us.
May allah succeed us in this mission.

Latest

Trending

Trending